User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapons Meta?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until the nerfs are changed, don't bother with buckshot. I was down to ~10% hp as a lurker and took buckshot to the face without going into crit.

Everything is garbage except what the nerfs didn't touch - pistols, survivor weapons, smartgun, tank, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated in another thread, only revolvers and flamers are anywhere near decent.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaznoodles View Post
    As stated in another thread, only revolvers and flamers are anywhere near decent.
    This tbh^

But Armor changes will be tested within the week Neth said, so im guessing those nerfs will be removed.

Plus, in Armor change CPR is added as a meaning full thing and Warding gets nerfed.

Oh Yuhhhh
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it�s true marines reached 75% win tests I can absolutely see why devs took drastic action. Policy has typically been xeno 65% won�t rate but that�s just a idea, a goal. That marines were winning so much mean balance got fucked up somewhere.
    That includes and disregards anyways the idea it�s just because of �dumbo, bad xenos�.

That all said. Hopefully we�ll see some updates and powercreep will be reverted with some minor xeno nerfs to balance it out until both sides are back to the old policy. That and the armor update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pistol time boysssss
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vispainius View Post
    If it�s true marines reached 75% win tests I can absolutely see why devs took drastic action. Policy has typically been xeno 65% won�t rate but that�s just a idea, a goal. That marines were winning so much mean balance got fucked up somewhere.
    That includes and disregards anyways the idea it�s just because of �dumbo, bad xenos�.

That all said. Hopefully we�ll see some updates and powercreep will be reverted with some minor xeno nerfs to balance it out until both sides are back to the old policy. That and the armor update.
    It had nothing to do mechanic wise, xenos have been losing because they've just been dead ass retarded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xenos lost because the in-bound of ssethtiders, bald queens, bald xenos and generally, marine mains with better skill than most of the xeno playerbase.

Change my mind.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's high noon meta time boys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckenshutze View Post
    xenos lost because the in-bound of ssethtiders, bald queens, bald xenos and generally, marine mains with better skill than most of the xeno playerbase.

Change my mind.
    Pretty much. Also coupling with the fact that xeno nibbas (like me) aren't as interested in playing xeno any more thanks to those factors. Xeno, in general, is very linear, and playing it isn't very fun, per se. The only fun I have with xeno nowadays is to make as many risky plays as I possibly can, and see whether I can get out of it alive or die. I stopped caring about shit like win rate a long while ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, entire post already invalidated with changes made today

Smartgun is very good for the moment.

Most guns seem to be effective except carbine.
    Last edited by Boersgard; 05-01-2019 at 11:34 AM.