Your Byond ID?
    Nanu308

Your Character Name?
    Claymore Allister

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Rain7x

Accused Character Name
    Than-guan Ikthya-de

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    16:48:15 & 17:11:39 Central Time it should be

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Alright, Let's start from the beginning.

I've just been defibbed. I am currently lacking a foot so I walk extremely slow plus I have two splints on me. One on the chest another on the feet I believe.

That alone makes me Innocent Prey especially when I prior in the round had not at all engaged preds and neither been engaged by any of them.

Now for the engagement itself. The predator in question came up wordlessly, uncloaked and used Wrist Scims on me with maybe an 8roar inbetween it all, Plus I am unsure if they have to or not, but I was never given a Melee weapon to use ether.

And I wish to state this, Less than 10-30 seconds I believe earlier I was engaged by a Crusher. I got a PB in on it so it fell back but was still close by, as were a runner which tried to engage a marine that was dragging me since I could barely move since splints/foot missing.

This predator straight up did not bother to even examine me and he neither made fun or engaging RP moment when preds are apparently supposed to be HRP.

Now to some other concerning issues I spotted through the round. It seemed the pred was actively trying to get marines to shoot him, and I am certain other witnesses as well believe that.

throughout the round, after he killed me I saw the predator in question run near/close/inside the FOB of marines as well as engaging marines that were on the frontlines and moving between Marines and Xenos unneedingly exposing himself to fire from the marine side.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://gyazo.com/2add2e9a1863a7996f186676d2ae257b

This screenshot shows the area. Also, beside this the loggs should show him attacking me and such.

I recomend getting all the loggs from the pred as well due to some other shady stuff he did throughout the round.

How you would punish the accused:
    Removal of Whitelist, a player like this should not be trusted with Pred whitelist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I totally do not have any excuse for killing you, that was totally my fault and I did not even consider that you were wounded, for that, I am sorry. That was my fault and I shouldn't have attacked you without examining you.
    Totally understand why you made the report, and I'm really sorry that I killed you like that.

As for the rest of your report-

I did not "actively try to get marines to shoot me". I tried to stalk around the marines lines to find someone worthy to kill. I only attacked marines who shot me first, I'm not sure how it is wrong that I killed someone who willingly shot at me.

I ran towards the FOB and RP'ed with marines, xenos, and what not, as I was seeking out a marine who I had killed earlier but whose body I could not claim. I used the upgraded bracers to talk to the marines, and even a xeno. I demanded his location, and tried to intimidate marines into giving it to me by showing off my weapons and insulting them (calling them weak, etc).

It is also impossible to avoid marine fire, I only killed people who obviously shot me on purpose with the intent to kill.

I made a big mistake, and did not mean to attack you when you were wounded, for that, I completely admit I was in the wrong & accept whatever punishment I receive. Sorry for ending your round because of my errors.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only interaction with the Pred this round was shooting at them a few times at long range with a default pulse rifle because they cloaked and uncloaked in Central Nexus area while I was dealing with a cloaked lurker.

They then used this as an excuse to run up to me from the darkness and sword me, so I PB'd them reflexively (just like how id deal with a Lurker), ending with a fight where I PB'd them 3 more times before getting RNG sword stunned, dragged away, and perma killed by the predator.

He was essentially baiting getting shot at while we were dealing with an actual lurker using cloak to try and pounce marines and an Engineer building up Central Nexus.

That was my main gripe with the whole thing; im cool if Preds supposed to be a combat whitelist but its toted as a HRP whitelist with paragraphs of work in a app to get in and this is the level of RP shown. :shrug:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry mate, but im having a hard time believing any of that. Especially when you with no warning or RP at all wrist scim me to death.

Even if i weren't injured thats straight up Lrp in my mind coming from a HRP whitelist. Plus, you actively went inside and insanely close to the FOB and one good example to this is what Swagile says.

You kill Amira Young after she fired like 2/3 bullets after you and none of them hit. So you decide to permanently take them out of the round?

Even if you have thr right does not mean you should. Its not fun for any side amd generates nothing but salt for preds.

Also, you literally ran between marines and xenos as in Marines on one side amd xenos on other. It definitely seemed from my perspective that you were trying to get shot plus you interfere om the frontlines from that.

If you could explain all of that it would be great but personally i don't think an explanation is good enough at all.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yautja council will be discussing this.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Predator is a role that revolves primarily about how you do things rather than just what you do. Killing someone as a Predator isn't hard, engaging enemies in an interesting and generally "fun" way is what they are tasked with. While the rules aren't just simply, "Make people have fun," it's something I look at whenever a report does come in. That said, the report isn't about that, though I like to remind predator players about that whenever a report does come up. Rainx has at least realizes the mistake on his behalf and apologized as such, which while admiral, doesn't just nullify the issues. A predator player always needs to make sure their target has as fair a chance in a fight as possible. With this being Rainx's first real issue I've seen, it will be marked and left at a warning to be more careful in the future. Further rule breaks will result in either a suspension or removal of the whitelist. Resolved.