User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tactical 445 - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    I like your answers and the fact that forest has given his support is a great sign. I typically don't give +1's or -1's based on answers alone so I have to think of a couple of things.

We've all been in bad situations before and one of the thing I always think is "How would this person preform if they were stressed". How Do you typically deal with stress in real life?

What makes you want to become a moderator?

What do you like and dislike about our server?
    Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I would like to become a moderator because I have been a proud member of this community for a long time, and I would like to further involve myself by becoming a staff member. I want to add in my helping hands, and become a furthered value to the community. I want to ensure that everyone is having fun, and the rules are not being broken, ruining people's rounds.
    He has answered this mind you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daturix View Post
    He has answered this mind you.
    Didn't see this bit. The two other questions still stand however.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoy your answers, and while I've not got much experience on you, thats not bad. It just means you havent been bad! One question though, about the player asking for a higher..

You eont encourage players to file a staff report, for a few reasons. One itll look like staff are backing eachother up if they truly think you are wrong. Two it sounds sort of like "What ha going to do?" It doesnt look good. Further on the question to maybe alleviate them you CAN ask what the issue/problem whatever is and then ask the admin in msay, whole telling the player so. This helps to tone them down, and is a decent compromise. And you can mute them, do Admin PM mute, not ahelps. If they abuse it more, then you ban.

In all +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    I like your answers and the fact that forest has given his support is a great sign. I typically don't give +1's or -1's based on answers alone so I have to think of a couple of things.

We've all been in bad situations before and one of the thing I always think is "How would this person preform if they were stressed". How Do you typically deal with stress in real life?

What makes you want to become a moderator?

What do you like and dislike about our server?
    First of all, thanks you for taking a look.

About the stress, I would like to say I stay rather calm, but I know that may not ALWAYS be true. I can say that I work rather well under stress, but I can be a little rash here and there. Overall though, I feel I usually can stay calm and work things out with the people I am with, even if it has a rocky start.

I want to become a moderator because of how much I enjoy this game, and how long I've been here. I want to further involve myself in the community and help those around me with the game. I want to do what I can to make CM's rules and environment better enforced and secured. I also want to make sure the majority of people have fun, ensuring their rounds don't get ruined by the rule breaks of others.

I don't ask myself this too often, but when it comes down to it. I like the RP aspect of CM, and the aliens universe/environment. It's something unique. I can ensure you won't find some other game just as different as CM is. From what I've seen, the punishments from the CM staff are rather fair and unbiased, so there's that too.

Something I dislike, well... sometimes the balance changes can get annoying, but overall I know that it will be fixed, and it is going towards the good cause of testing. Sometimes the serious drama sucks, but we can all get over that sooner or later. To be frank, there's nothing HUGE that I dislike off the top of my head. I haven't gotten salty as hell while playing CM in quite some time.
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical 445 View Post
    First of all, thanks you for taking a look.

About the stress, I would like to say I stay rather calm, but I know that may not ALWAYS be true. I can say that I work rather well under stress, but I can be a little rash here and there. Overall though, I feel I usually can stay calm and work things out with the people I am with, even if it has a rocky start.

I want to become a moderator because of how much I enjoy this game, and how long I've been here. I want to further involve myself in the community and help those around me with the game. I want to do what I can to make CM's rules and environment better enforced and secured. I also want to make sure the majority of people have fun, ensuring their rounds don't get ruined by the rule breaks of others.

I don't ask myself this too often, but when it comes down to it. I like the RP aspect of CM, and the aliens universe/environment. It's something unique. I can ensure you won't find some other game just as different as CM is. From what I've seen, the punishments from the CM staff are rather fair and unbiased, so there's that too.

Something I dislike, well... sometimes the balance changes can get annoying, but overall I know that it will be fixed, and it is going towards the good cause of testing. Sometimes the serious drama sucks, but we can all get over that sooner or later. To be frank, there's nothing HUGE that I dislike off the top of my head. I haven't gotten salty as hell while playing CM in quite some time.

Unless you have some damning secret that I don't know about you have my recomendation

+1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know normal members shouldn't been voting on a staff app but I just can't stay quiet about you.

You're a good member of the community and I seem how you take any Role really serious.

I like you and your answers are good

Never stop playing has a Youtja!
    Last edited by edgardo; 05-10-2019 at 05:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    I know normal members shouldn't been voting on a staff app but I just can't stay quiet about you.

You're a good member of the community and I seen how you take any Role really serious.

I like you and your answers are good.

Don't stop playing has a Youtja Never!
    Ayyy, it�s my dude edgardo. Miss you over on discord and in game man. Hope everything is going well for ya.

Fear not, I�ll always get some Youtja rounds in here and there.

Anyway, thanks for the support.
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answers are good, you are also known to be a good player in the community. I believe you could be a good addition to our team. +1.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubszor View Post
    Answers are good, you are also known to be a good player in the community. I believe you could be a good addition to our team. +1.
    Basically this. +1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a yes from me