User Tag List

Thread: RonmartinRealdude - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RonmartinRealdude - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    RomaineLetterman
    Character Name?
    Redrick Schuhart
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    24 from server, Perma from Squad Medic
    Remaining Duration
    Infinitum
    What other servers do you play on?
    n/a
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    n/a
    Maybe once for end of round grief 3 hours.
    Reason for Ban
    "Reason: Griefing. Injected a Marine who "got them sent to jail" with a lethal dose of QC, when questioned said Player PM from RomaineLetterman/(Redrick Schuhart) (?): Revenge for getting me sent to jail earlier. Do as you wish. ."

^'marine' is incorrect, as it was the RO.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was, understandably, banned.
    I'll summarize what happened from the beginning.
    I went to req, asked for some attachments and ext mags, req guy(Victor something[doesn't matter]) wants me to put my gun away for some reason. No other req guy ever has, I usually have it out to put my requested attachments on it right there. I'm like, why? Then he just boots me out so I climb back in line where I was. Then he boots me again so I bang on windows for like 45 seconds then the MPs put me in jail for 3 mins.
    After I got out of jail I'm told I'm banned from req.

Okay so at this point I'm pretty much planning to kill this req guy in revenge somehow. So at the end of the round once the aliens are about to board I find him and jab him with two quick-clots.

Understandably, I am 24hr banned. But I'm also permabanned from Medic. I think this is unnecessary as I would've attempted to murder him regardless of what my job was at the time.

I'd understand a temp ban on medic and/or a server ban for a length of time but I think that a perma one is overzealous as this is my first real offense(not including an end of round grief).

I wasn't trying to so much grief as I was trying to get revenge in an RP sense.
    I harbor no animosity to the admin who issued it, I was straightforward with him as to why I did it and wasn't trying to dance around the topic.

I always try to do the best job I can as a medic and enjoy helping others.
    If I commit another such offense as Squad Medic I'll understand a perma ban from the job. I would also be willing to add more time, within reason, to the server ban in exchange for unbanning from the Squad Medic position.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonmartinRealdude View Post
    I think this is unnecessary as I would've attempted to murder him regardless of what my job was at the time.
    This is its own issue. Req is not required to serve you specifically so if you were told to do something and refused, that's your fault. You should also not be plotting to directly murder fellow USCM members. The ban is also under a month old and you haven't played on the server any amount this month. Play on the server over 30 days without causing issues and you can make a new appeal then. This one is denied, however.