User Tag List

Thread: Guide to weapons in this Nerf world

Ceyella

Guide to weapons in this Nerf world

Ok so, ill get to the point, this is how you need to play to win, in our world of guns that dont work.

SOs spawn with 4 M4A3 customs, thier pretty solid, like, more than you think, and come with 3 AP mags/3 EXT. load your Holllowpoint first, it has better dmg, less AP, but at start, your first mag is lurkers and the like. second mag AP then EXT and back and forth.

Thats 4 guns, then you have Mod 88 in the personal defense kit, has a nice burst. Arm up with that. like, for reals everyone needs to be using a Modd 88. the good attachies for it will run out fast, which is why i recommend...

Using these weapons to get to planetside armories, the civvie shotguns did not get the nerf, 8 roung capcity, their pretty ok. use them for your buckky builds, and find all dead survivors to check for their weapons. they are decent, well, better than your rifles.

This nerf mainly hit main arms, not side arms, so i highly recommend Mod 88, the M4A3 customs, and then M44. M44 actually has REALLY nice damage, and in intensive testing with vampare, we have determined RCing it is WORTH. RC with LS makes you be able to kill a elder lurker with all 7 shot hits, about. you can duel wield this too, if you can put up with the reloads. get PWX ammo from req, less AP, but high dmg....M44 has a very high gun base AP mod, i've tested. M4A3 regular rounds will get armor notifcation on ancients, PWX shreds through it. PWX wont help on ravs/crushers, but leave those for your MOD 88 buddies, they ONLY have AP.

Additionally, you COULD go PWX M44 in one hand, RC/LS. MOD 88 other hand, RDS/LS/Silencer and be firing a good mix of AP and damage. or switch between the two.

But whatever you do, DONT TOUCH THE NERFED GUNS. THEY SERIOUSLY SUCK.

Comment any other ideas of how to survive now days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fire is nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The underbarrel shotgun is not nerfed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All primary guns are absolutely abysmal now, and it's relatively clear that whoever decided to implement a damage nerf for marines doesn't play the game.

Revolvers and knives are the only viable choices right now for standard marines. Prep those Ocelot macros.

Last edited by Chaznoodles; 04-28-2019 at 06:33 PM.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a mod 88 and double machette boys, anything else is hopeless, dont even bother.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marines got fucked, no cap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALL IN THE NAME OF BALANCE. I'm sorry no this updade was gay.
    D E L T A M A I N

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess its time to main Observer then for a while

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLAY THROUGH THE SUCK. REVOLVERS ONLY TIME BABY. 14 SHOTS. MORE THEN ENOUGH TO KILL ANY XENO THAT MOVES.

NEW YORK RELOAD TIME. STEAL IO BACKPACK OR ASK FOR THEIR SPARE BAGS SO YOU GET BACKPACK ROOM WITH SATCHEL OPENING ON BACK TECH.

SKIP THE MACHETE, JUST HAVE ONE REVOLVER WITH A BAYONET ON IT FOR MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMES

LIGHT ARMOR CUZ SPEEDS THE NAME, SONICS THE GAME.

Basically this: Get a rail light revolver and shove that bitch on your armor slot. Try not to use it so you dont lose your rail light light. Then a revolver holster with your bayonet revolver just so you can store it somewhere separate from your rooty tooty shooty revolvo's. Lastly shove as many other revolvers as you can in your stolen IO bag or satchel so you can NY reload that shit because FUCK reloading revolvers its such a pain. When you do need to actually reload then your holster and armor holds your spare ammo.

Go ham young cowboys. Show these bean boys what happens when they mess with John Wayne and crew. If all of delta isnt cowboys for however long this nerf lasts, I dont want to be a part of this community anymore.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.