User Tag List

Thread: Swagbag - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swagbag - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Swagbag
    Character Name?
    Samantha 'Riggs' Rigga
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    I rarely play on any other servers, but I occasionally play TG, Goonstation, Baystation, I avoid playing other servers however as I don�t enjoy the pacing.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Quite a few yes. I�ve done some stupid stuff which will be viewed and most likely considered in this appeal which was once again my fault. Paradise Station, Yogstation, and Aurora Station.
    Reason for Ban
    In respective order, As a non antag, stole the HOS�s gun, suicided and logged out when caught. 2018-06-22. Continously disarmed �Bane Dorrance� before pushing them out into space then accidentally spacing themselves Unsure if it�s an accident or not but prior notes don�t tell a pretty store. 2016-12-03, Suicide bombed cargo lobby with frag grenades with no RP or interaction leading up to it. Immediately Dced afterway. 2018-12-07
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Not available at the moment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�m appealing XO in this appeal. I�d like to add, I plan and am going to stay with my nose clean for the rest of my duration on CM. I usually and will always ahelp anything on game or in the staff-help if I�m not sure about anything now, such as ahelping my experiments as researcher, always messaging on discord if I have a connection problem, etc. Compared to the twenty-two notes I�ve received in 2018, I�ve only gotten two notes in this year, one EORG (shooting myself before the EORG message by 420MK) and a LRP note for saying NI***R on my LRP character Zach Werner (which I since deleted and will ever play anything similar again.) In the future, I want to apply for a Captain whitelist and perhaps show any other players on the edge of being permabanned they CAN change. I am very thankful I can still play here and I was trusted enough to be able to be unbanned from all other roles previously. Thank you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should also note I have five notes total for this year but two of them are the bad ones, the other three are just misc notes. I was already XO banned before they put that XO ban note in this year

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved- Appeal accepted, XO lifted.

Good job changing how you play CM, keep up the good work!