User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USCM Dossier: Lisa LY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USCM Dossier: Lisa LY

Currently on a 5150 Mental Health Hold, Future Operation Status UNKNOWN.

Basic Information

Name
    Lisa Ly

Photo
    None

Nickname
    -

Nationality
    American

Ethnicity
    Tibetian

Date of Birth
    3-11-21--

Place of Birth
    Outer Colonies, CP-246

Blood Type
    O+

Languages
    English

Family
    Mother, Ishana LY
    Father, William LY

Corporate Relation
    Loyal

Dislikes
    Instigators, horrible medics

Physical Details

Height
    5 foot 8 inches

Weight
    120 lbs

Eye Color
    Brown

Hair Color
    Natural - Black / Current Blond

Disabilities
    Hot-headed during Chaotic Situations

Tattoos
    None=

Operational Preferences

Potential Marine Positions
    Standard, Military Police

Squad
    Charlie

Weapon of Choice
    M41A Pulse Rifle

Service Notes

Lisa Ly joined the USCM on the Weyland-Yuliand service to work program. This program targeted poorer colonies with high-pressure recruitment programs designed to get as much cannon fodder as the USCM needed. Said Program offers colonist the chance to serve in return for a spot in WY's Junior Executive Program.

Lisa Ly has served with very little notice by USCM High Command for numerous deployments, often being passed between squads to fill empty spots. During Lisa Ly's first deployment to a colony known as Shivas's Snowball, she deployed without her heat coif and had to be rushed to medbay for medical attention.

Last March, when WY and USCM began their mass conscription program to fill the USCMs dwindling numbers, Lisa Ly volunteered for the accelerated Military Police program. Lisa Ly would go on to accel as a police officer, balancing the hard line of THE BOOK and the needs of the mission. She would work to ensure that her arrest was properly documented and supported by evidence, bucking the trend to play fast and loose with the rules. Lisa Ly would survive several assaults by marine personnel, including being jumped by multiple Delta Marines and being shot by a rogue military police officer.

After the initial wave of conscripts had reached the ship and the conscripts learned their roles, the first signs of a mental break began to show. During a particularly bad deployment to a backwater colony called Big Red, the Almayer was boarded and the marine forces were pushed back to the ships escape pods. Lisa Ly broke from her training, pushed the ships XO into an escape pod, and tried to escape. The ships synthetic, Lukas, was required to intervene.

On 4/29/21--, Lisa Ly was falsely accused of attempting to arrest a marine on a bogus charge. The same MP making the claim would go on to accuse Lisa Ly of violating ship protocol several times. This is believed to have caused her final mental break.

Lisa Ly was reported AWOL from her post. An MP was sent to her quarters to determine her whereabouts. The MP discovered her barricaded in her quarters, screaming gibberish. Attempts to reach her quarters led to the discovery of several pounds of C4 wired to the ship's walls. In order to protect the ship from a possible catastrophe, her former commander (William Crimson, LCDR), and two ship synths, (Lukas and Brad,) were shipped out to the Almayer via the special cargo hauler Vixon. After making contact, they were able to enter Lisa Ly's quarters and sedate her.

She is currently being held for psychiatric evaluation and treatment on the USMC Medical Ship Mercy. In accordance with her medical directives, her personal possessions are transfered to SSGT Lena Ramis.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

OOC: Since I decided that I can not handle the level of toxicity that is directed to MPs both in the game and out, I decided to stop playing as an MP. Since this character is mainly known as an MP, I decided to ice her for the foreseeable future and role someone new.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad times for the MP force... I'll miss chatting with Lisa when in game, was the only nice MP I could trust in most rounds I was on.

Will look forward for your next character, lmk how it goes with you not playing MP anymore, I wanna see what you're up to.
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A chinesee...

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to see this character go, one of the few reliable MPs I've seen. If she comes back, nice, if not, I'll be waiting to see what you come up with next.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People who salt MPs are generally 0 IQ anyway.

It's a very small and vocal minority.

Good bio and thanks for the sneaky little mention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to hear that you gave up the MPs due to toxicity, it is a tough role for that reason.

I wish I met you, but I seemed to have missed that opportunity.
    If you ever feel like it, remember you're character you play is fluid.
    The idea associated with the name can change.

Like for example mine...
    At one point I was known as the kind of MP who got a lot of salt and toxicity but also � well... the kind who didn't care and � at one point... reveled in it.
    Since then, I think I've grown out of that reputation for the most part but it has left a �. legal streak in me during CM games.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't let your character be defined by a phase of the game where you enjoy a certain role.
    People will come to judge that character based on the round they play in, few transfer the toxicity over to the player themselves...

And those that do are the kind of player who, are as some others said, a small but vocal minority. Pay not attention or care to them.

Best of Luck,
    SSGT Cassius Klaus
    Last edited by Vispainius; 05-01-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the few MP's I recognized and enjoyed having.

Never failed to follow an order. Not once.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    People who salt MPs are generally 0 IQ anyway.

It's a very small and vocal minority.

Good bio and thanks for the sneaky little mention.
    I only salt on bad mps like you hehehehhehe

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    I only salt on bad mps like you hehehehhehe
    Just wait until I bully the devs to add an off world gulag which you are hardcoded to spawn in.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noooooooo