Your Byond ID?
    Swagile

Your Character Name?
    Daniel something (cryo ERT)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Griffith

Accused Character Name
    Donald Weinstein

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:00 to 10:08ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Improper BE

Description of the incident:
    So I got Cryo ERT and the CPT was being a retardo. I was Alpha SL round start and his shit orders and inability to command got Alpha wiped.

I come back as a Engineer named Daniel on Delta, and gear up. Drop for a short jaunt at LZ-1 and it ends up in a stomp so I retreat and evac with everyone else.

The real story, however, begins when we keep getting command announcements to come to CIC. I get there after like the second announcement and see cades being put down before invasion by xenos (first red flag).

I decide to be a cheeky bugger and announce "Command is dumb and has no plan". At this point, no one calls me out for this, and im not blamed at all except for Donald Weinstein coming back to CIC from his meeting at CL's office and pulling out Mateba to ask "Who did it?".

Fast forward a bit later and someone announces "CPT is Condom"; I got pushed into the Command booth in CIC with 4-5 other people, and was the second last to exit during this time.

I never made the announcement; I was just chilling when CPT came back a SECOND time with Mateba out to ask "WHO DID IT?". This time I got pointed at by Matthew, an IO, despite me not doing anything. I try to defend myself by saying I didn't do it but CPT just runs up to me and fast shoots and PB mateba's me to death.

No investigation, only a single accusation by a random marine. This is on top of some of the other suspicious behavior he had this round with the XO fiasco and intentional throwing of the round with bad orders in general, but this report is mainly about the terrible BE.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the CPT council.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My command was being undermined despite me putting in the effort expected of me as a whitelisted CO. I am not a retard and frankly I take offense to that term as my brother has down syndrome. I realized that that you were not the one who made the announcement and I aplogise for BEing you as you were not the intended target. I may have made some mistakes this round but don't forget that you the people voted me as CO and I intend to honor the integrity of the whitelist and provide fun rounds for all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there as Delta aSL/Spec during the round and I did see the Captain just run up and shoot without much if any investigation. At that point the Alamo has made an unauthorized departure (I think) and we needed engineers during this time (Swagile was an engineer). The CIC had at least 10+ other marines running around in it and people were entering and leaving the command booth frequently. As Swagile has said, we were told to go to the CIC and I am pretty sure it was before the Alamo did an unauthorized departure to the ship, as well as going to code red.

To the best of my knowledge from being told by the XO, the XO got kicked out of the overwatch consoles by the Captain and we didn't have much over an overwatch afterwards. The XO was at the FOB when the Captain announced that the XO is under arrest for criticizing his leadership, although there may be more to that but I don't remember. I saw an MP at the FOB and then I saw the XO headless.

The whole round was very poor in terms of command and leadership. I agree with the statement of "intentional throwing of the round" and it seemed like the Captain was more concerned with the CL than the Marines under his command.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was directed by marines who the culprit was in a stressful situation. I acted fast and smart as any captain should.

Swag and the other marine I BEd undermined my command in a time of crises and I had no choice but to act.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hijacking the command comms when the xenos are about to board the ship is pretty lame. They put the operation in serious danger by stealing away my chance to give orders to the marines. If that isnt deserving of a BE i dont know what is.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the liason, being a corporate savvy man i had Captain Weinstein under my thumb and he had beckoned to several demands such as a new office. When the alamo left and things started to look grim i had brad, lena and Donald come with me to my main office to hold out as some marines were getting rowdy. It was then someone started making announcements that were undermining command, we rushed back and couldnnt fine the perp so we ran back to my office when yet again another undermining announcement was sent. Donald then rushed back to cic to most likely stop this hijackking of comms during this important situation. And here we are.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll respond to this as soon as logs are posted. Any witnesses who have seen anything. Go ahead and come forth. Otherwise Rule 2, no unnecessary posts or shitposting.
    Last edited by Bancrose; 04-30-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    XO here, pretty much what happened during this round, he ordered us to go planetside, alright cool, CO's orders. When we go down there, he makes an encouraging announcement over the Command announcement encouraging the troops, saying "Theres only 5 left, keep it up!" Then I went to correct him with THESE SPECIFIC WORDS in Delta channel, "Sounds questionable, I just saw the former Delta SL get mauled by more than 5 on helmet cam on overwatch earlier." 2 minutes before I get on the DS to head down as per his orders, he tells MPs that I'm, "Undermining his Command" and that I need to be brought to brig. The CMP initially questioned this, confirming with the CO, "You sure? Thats a hefty charge." And Donald insists, which the CMP obliges. I'm just like, no I'm not up for that, that's bullshit, so I head down to help the ground forces call CAS, etc. Then he calls all marines to find me and capture me for a medal. Of course noone really cared because they're busy trying NOT TO DIE. So while I try to get a CAS run into medical I get shot by a Bravo and aimed at by a MP that the CO ordered to the ground and arrest me. The MP sees that Im trying to lase, and lets me do my thing. Meanwhile, the bravo marine that was probably so thirsty for that damn medal he was promised, shot me with AP rounds to try and knock me over. Then after I resist and keep trying to lase, he force feeds me vodka to get me to pass out. By the time I get the lase, the CAS window was over. Oh well. I then returned to the FOB line, kept there, I got neurtoxined, the Bravo marine comes back again and bayonets me in the head decapping me. Thats my side of that stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and also, slightly unrelated note, two rounds after this, he unnecessarily Battle Executes some guy for placing him in a locker apparently and "Taking him hostage" But I dunno if that's of real noteworthiness aside from the fact that he's incredibly BE happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so, I was a Delta squad medic during this round, and oh BOY it was a shitshow. Throughout the course of the round, Donald Weinstein was barely involved in commanding our forces. Us ground side troops had NO idea what the hell we were supposed to do. The only person who was talking to us was the XO, Cancan1203, who was trying to OW for all four squads. Cancan1203 was charged with subversion of command after informing the Captain that there were indeed a SHITLOAD more xenos alive than the five that he announced were alive. There was closer to 43, and I can't fathom why Donald would try and lie about their strength at this point in the match. XO Cancan's totally accurate, non-aggressive remarks were apparently enough to warrant arrest, and the XO somehow was DECAPITATED during the attempt. Once he was dead the marines had NO command structure. No orders, no flow of information, nothing. I truly believe that CPT Weinstein failed in his white list obligation that round, not because we lost, but because he didn't even TRY to ensure the marines had proper leadership.

Surprisingly to nobody, we lost the planet and had to evacuate pretty quickly. At this point, I wanted to get a mutiny going for obvious reasons. This is where it got even worse: Weinstein ordered everyone to immediately head to the CiC to "Hold the line". Against what? We didn't have the alert that we've lost the dropship, in fact, the dropship was still on the Alamayer. So now Weinstein had the entire marine team reinforcing the CiC for no good reason, and he refused to answer anyone when they inquired why. Orders like that are blatant metagaming, and now it would be a hell of a lot harder to perform a mutiny with the entire surviving marine force holding up around the Captain. As for the main part of this report, the BE's over announcments, I did witness the aftermath. Marines told me that the Captain just executed Amira out of the blue with no investigation or hesitation. I couldn't believe it, but there it was, Swagile's headless corpse in front of me.

What I ALSO couldn't believe was that the Captain tried to fire on his marines. Him, an MP, the synth, and the CL holed up in the CL office while the Alamo was crashing. As far as I know, you can't call evac from the commanders iPad thing, and Donald logged out of the CIC command console. We had NO WAY TO CALL EVAC WITHOUT HIS ID. There was a group of angry marines who were saying the same thing and were cutting their way into the CL's foyer. I pushed them aside and tried to talk to Weinstein, and he decided to try and gun me down with the CO rifle. As soon as he opened fire and blew down the wall, the marines had enough, pouring in and gunning him down. It was all just...dumb. Donald's whole round, his actions, the way he dealt with them, his idiotic BE's, just stupid. Not what we should expect from a whitelisted community member.