User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi-Official Community Discussion about Development Changelog May/2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Semi-Official Community Discussion about Development Changelog May/2019

Supposedly after all the weapon nerfs at late April we're getting armor reworks this month.

The weapon damage nerfs really sucked and the only good thing about it is that getting FFed doesn't hurt at all.
    Last edited by NethIafins; 04-30-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    fucking shit... you beat me to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Engi update was last month but I forgot to mention how much better it makes playing engineer feel. Just need better cades now though... Gun nerfs did really feel bad. Directional attack on xeno side also made it way better for me to play too.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slug FF not breaking chest? Bullshit I say.

Round where Beno armor was broken and didn't regenerate was pretty "balanced" and by that I mean it lasted like 3 hours with admeme intervention to spawn benos north from LZ and locking their escape route. Defenders have way too much armor, even young can tank multiple rifle bullets, or two Flechette point blanks with a bit less than half of health. Moderate recovery pheromones allow defenders/benos to outheal fire damage. It seems that armor affects fire for some reason.

I also think that benos shouldn't just allways regenerate armor on their own in time, but they should go back to the original/new hive (forcing Queen to Ovi from time to time if she wants her benos to remain strong) to stand a while for it to start regenerate then. Also benos shouldn't be able to heal "rest heal" when marines are on the same screen. It's silly to see benos resting just behind the corner, outside of reach.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Slug FF not breaking chest? Bullshit I say.
    HvH is not taken into account right now.

Round where Beno armor was broken and didn't regenerate was pretty "balanced" and by that I mean it lasted like 3 hours with admeme intervention to spawn benos north from LZ and locking their escape route. Defenders have way too much armor, even young can tank multiple rifle bullets, or two Flechette point blanks with a bit less than half of health. Moderate recovery pheromones allow defenders/benos to outheal fire damage. It seems that armor affects fire for some reason.
    Fire do not take armor into effect right now

I also think that benos shouldn't just allways regenerate armor on their own in time, but they should go back to the original/new hive (forcing Queen to Ovi from time to time if she wants her benos to remain strong) to stand a while for it to start regenerate then. Also benos shouldn't be able to heal "rest heal" when marines are on the same screen. It's silly to see benos resting just behind the corner, outside of reach.
    Easy to do, not the current focus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still feel the guns lack punch, that may be just me.

EDIT: Is groin armored or not?
    Last edited by Heckenshutze; 05-01-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckenshutze View Post

I've heard devmemes once saing that groin have the same armor as chest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckenshutze View Post

It's not just you. While I was pushing out of an LZ to help in the final push against the Xenos, I ate a burst of Pulse Rifle rounds to my chest while wearing only my flak vest. I check with my health analyzer before I heal with my lifesaver belt, 12 Brute damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the new acid trap ratio is HUGE, like REALLY BIG lmao.

Also, yeah. Guns are still shit, no T1 should survive 2 loads of buckshot to the face no matter the age. Except the defender.

EDIT: It may be because the same reason damage works now with the armor thing, but acid splash from xenos is now terrible, like, hurts a lot and takes a lot of time to heal.
    Last edited by Heckenshutze; 05-02-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basic weapons still lacks the paunch they should have, in my opinion. The new kings of weapons for me is the SG (As it should be), its tearing the Xenos like crazy.