User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesomesauce935 - Predator Application

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edgardo wouldnt do anything coz he dont even have a computer currently :smirk:. Is there an ending to the story? Ill be frank the abruptness that the story ends is whats keeping me neutral for the moment. It almost seems like you were worried that it was getting abit long or something.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Responses were good, I gonna leave my +1 overhere.

PD: I would try to break someone neck to scare them off but since we are on a unga dunga game that would become a carnage.

I'm gonna take a note on your responses.

Good luck.

Also we have too many yautjas just become a youtja
    Last edited by edgardo; 05-03-2019 at 01:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Edgardo wouldnt do anything coz he dont even have a computer currently :smirk:. Is there an ending to the story? Ill be frank the abruptness that the story ends is whats keeping me neutral for the moment. It almost seems like you were worried that it was getting abit long or something.
    I just felt it was a good point to end on, we've explored the character sufficiently by that point, and i didn't want to drag on my subpar writing any further, because the next natural endpoint would be when the horned beast was slain, and that would just be generic predator storytelling of an ambush/fight scene. Id intended from the start for the story to end after narrowly escaping death to the safety of the hunting lodge, i prefer to leave the rest unsaid.

You are correct when you say that it's an abrupt end, i definitely wanted to end at that moment, but had trouble actually writing an ending that worked, that was the best i had after a few redrafts.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's almost impossible at this point too make a new and unique predator story. Your story was nothing unique or new, either was your playstyle. Don't play as much as back in the day. I'm staying neutral for now.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing vote to +1. Consider it luck more than anything, i have no reason to deny the app but at the same time its a little lackluster. Good luck
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Changing vote to +1. Consider it luck more than anything, i have no reason to deny the app but at the same time its a little lackluster. Good luck
    Cheers mate, here's hoping
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the story again, and looked at what everyone else has said. +1. Story is better then some of our already whitelisted players.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk why your name is like the same as a grocery chain, Krogers, but I'll be expecting some hydroponics work coming from your predator so you can sell cucumbers and such. Accepted.