User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AchilliesWolf - Predator Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnedSweetPotato View Post
    I'll give my plus 1, story was a good read and showed your knowledge of Yautja lore. I have seen you play many command and support roles and I know you're not a shitter in game, and you have put immense effort into your application. While I am not the biggest fan of the whole silent type, that isn't a big deal and you have my vote.

+1
    Thanks. I left open (from what I remember) the exact guidelines of my �oath.� So I�ve thought of a few loopholes which can let me speak, that way it wouldn�t just be utter and complete silence.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Effort and a half put into the story, good well thought out not terribly written one at that too. Ive seen you here and there IG and never had to deal with you in a negative sense and you seem to have an overwhelming support from the rest so this is an easy +1 my dude. Strong silent types arent the best especially for a HRP role though so i hope to see good RP come from it in other ways
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Effort and a half put into the story, good well thought out not terribly written one at that too. Ive seen you here and there IG and never had to deal with you in a negative sense and you seem to have an overwhelming support from the rest so this is an easy +1 my dude. Strong silent types arent the best especially for a HRP role though so i hope to see good RP come from it in other ways
    Intending to make it happen. If anything, I'll revoke my 'oath of silence' if it does result in not as much enjoyment. Thank you for the +1 as well.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh.... this much effort bruh...

+1
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great app, and a good player. He got turned into a potato by Dutch's Dozen when me and him were POWs. He knows what he's doing and he's pretty good at roleplaying.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooderino View Post
    Great app, and a good player. He got turned into a potato by Dutch's Dozen when me and him were POWs. He knows what he's doing and he's pretty good at roleplaying.

+1
    No...no...please...I don't...no.

Too late...

You've brought back my flashbacks of the whole thing. I don't need to remember what it felt like to become a potato.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guy, Good app, active on discord
    +1
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing more to say, basically. +1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only needed to write a story, not a whole trilogy. If I had a month off, I could look into reading the whole thing but we're not running off charity here. Accepted.