MrKaktusPL - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    MrKaktusPL

Marine Name
    George Berry

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    hult'ah Ganoh

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    i wasn't banned here at all, same comes to other servers.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, i did read it all, and i am sure to check it now and then to memorize it.

Yautja Character Story
    Hult'ah is a young blood Yautja, trying to stick to hunt parties that are participating in hunts with xenomorphs so he can finally earn his first Kill. His obsession seems to be observation. He was always found looking at his prey, learning its behavior, sometimes just from curiosity, but mostly to learn before fight. He has no experience with serpents at all, but he did fought with humans once, out of his curiosity he tried to even communicate with one, though, Hult'ah was strongly "Brought back to hunting" by his angry older hunter. He had few honor duels on his account, which two of them ended with mercy for his rivals, and one defeat, where other Yautja gave mercy to him, in exchange of one of his trophies he had on his belt right after the hunt. It is now, that his history of xeno hunting begins.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    He is curious, and most of the time sits and observes a lot, before even choosing his prey. The Code of honor means a life to him, but he seems to give mercy to those who did stand a challenge, and because of his observations, he tries to not take a trophy from humans in terms of their flesh in situation of given Mercy. Mostly depends on their technology, again, his curiosity strikes.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    there are few of course, one of them is - you cannot hunt other hunters, but you do can duel with them. You need to give your rival an equal chance to fight in a honor duel, which is fight to the death, while in hunt, its not the case. And also, you hunt to kill, but you can give Mercy at honor duels, and take a throphy, letting your rival live- and this might be one of not many ways to treat humans equal to predators also.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    He is a young blood, that never fought a xenomorphs before, he will be trying to teach from others, stick with them but not interfere as long as they dont ask him to do something. But he wil try and hunt himself, with his normal observation and learning style.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I lvoe the principal of honor and hierarchy running across the Yautja, the whole conspect of them being no harm to people who are simply innocent civilians, or unable to fight, is enough for me to consider to play just like that, as this is my style, cause no harm, if not needed. :3

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've only logged 10 hours last month

Your story is not really a story and should be a creative short story.

Your predator is not unique

It's a no from me

I suggest next time you use whitelisthelp on the official discord.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 from me. Go to the whitelistapp channel in discord and get some help. Also, look at other accepted predator applications and you'll get an idea on what we're looking for.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    -1 from me. Go to the whitelistapp channel in discord and get some help. Also, look at other accepted predator applications and you'll get an idea on what we're looking for.
    It's going to be a no from me chief
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, no need to comment this, to be honest. Look at accepted apps and use whitelist help next time. - 1

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 post on the forums (This), A story that is a paragraph at best. Very few hours logged IG. Get some help like the others said, log more time IG and get more well known in the community. -1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the kind of youtja we need -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible application. Look at other accepted apps or ask someone in the community what we're expecting cause this ain't it.