User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Heavily Moderated] Armor balance patch issues with damage for both sides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warrior Agility mode speed

it feels wrong because:
    Ancient warriors are basically the fastest xeno around now, a warrior can run around and slash marines better than a runner does(speed, damage, health and armor), and it can shove marines from the front lines into the hive quickly and safely if they pick their shotgunless targets.
    Which isn't the playstyle warriors were designed for.

it would be nice if it: was completely removed, why do warriors even have agility mode? It's not like they're way too slow in bipedal mode, no other xeno gets to have best of both worlds, either that or make bumping into a marine set you back to bipedal mode, even though this would actually be a buff as it can be used as a macro to switch to abilities after rushing in, it's better than having big ass runners around shoving you into the hive in 10 milliseconds, alternatively, make getting shot set you back to bipedal mode, so it's only good for going around but not good enough for attacking or retreating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUCKSHOT SHOTGUN

It feels wrong because: It's whole purpose has been taken away which is to one hit crit/kill lesser xenos at point blank range.

It would be nice to have: The old shotgun back were one PB was more than enough to put any T1 into critical. Because no other weapon does that, now you need to expend your pulse rifle mag at close range to decimate a single runner.
    Last edited by Heckenshutze; 05-06-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crusher explosive resistance (maybe queen too?)
    It feels wrong because: Crusher took a direct hit from an LTB and didnt die, and didnt get stunned. HE rockets dont stun crusher. Im pretty sure the queen is the same way. Theres literally no counter to either besides their idiocy.
    It would be nice to have it: Remove their stun immunity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rav Damage
    It feels wrong because: Although it was said Rave damage was change he still after being mature with 1 Jump take 3/4 marine (In Heavy Armor !) HP, break both hand and arm or marine and this damage is done JUST by jumping if he would slash he would probably chop arm off and kill the marine.
    It would be nice to have: Decrease Damage of early stages and general

Stunmorphs
    It feels wrong because: I understand fully that this is out of scope of this patch but i think i need to say it loud at last. Playing against Xenomorphs is not fun and fair becuse in most cases its just; Xenomorph running towards-> Xenomorph manage to hit one of he's abilities on you-> You are dead, becuse after that you are stunlocked by Neurotoxin (By sentinal, Spitter, Pretorian, Queen), Warrior Grab, Lurker jump. And NO sticking with squad doesnt prevent that, becuse there is still Queen screetch who just stun your whole squad. I understand that SS13 combat is "stunbased" but problem is every Xenomorph ability has to low cooldown not allowing the marine to do anything untill he's dead so he can talk shit on deadchat. I would undestand if for example spitter would come spit on me manage to slash me few times and run away, but currently he's running towards me, stun me, start dragging me and stunning me eventually stun the person who tried to help me, and you cannot do anything about that.

This is the last post on this forum by me, becuse im done with CM untill the stunspam will be fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MOU Shotgun
    It feels wrong because: the fact that it can't fire buckshot seems totally arbitrary and unnecessary. There's a double barrel lying around on the ground that can, and it's not particularly overpowered. With the flechette buffs firing flechette on burst is gonna do more damage than buck anyway, especially considering that bursting buck is gonna make the second shot miss on things that get stunned.
    It would be nice to have it: fire buckshot.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gloves/Boots

It feels wrong because there are no options (for most marines) and being able to cripple a marine by lopping off hands/feet happens a lot.

The medic has a choice between latex or marine gloves, but neither seems to do anything or have a point over the other.

Also they fall off when you lose a single foot or hand, which is irritating.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for information. All this is being taken into account