User Tag List

Thread: Maximo212 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maximo212 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Maximo212
    Character Name?
    Maximo "Pistacho" Montes
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Dunno, probably the nigga that said "off-topic"
    Total Ban Duration
    permA,maybe,I dunno perhaps,honestly doe that would be cool if it wasn't since it nice talking about the game with niggas that know how to play.
    Remaining Duration
    perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Cm and das pretty much it since that was the only server I was interested in.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No sir!
    Reason for Ban
    Apparently niggas love lifeweb or there was a rule about not mentioning it since I asked in a "hahaha funny tone" "ain't that the super duper ultra hardcore,nigga you gotta be playin' for 10 years server" and I got clapped in seconds. But aye I won't mention it again mane if that's like his favorite game or somethin, but like unban me since them round alerts come in clutch when doing somethin.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Oh, I mentioned that lifeweb server and It probably was his favorite server so he got pretty angry with me or,oR like I saw a nigga say seconds before I posted my comment. "Lifeweb is blah-blah but i'll leave it at that" so when I posted I thought "did I just do a bad?" and I got clapped. Like c'mon bro just threaten me by saying "aye you dumb spic you better shut the fuck up before you keep on going before I ban you off this server" like shidd. Also does this mean I get also banned from the game? that would be kinda gay if that was the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peep that swiftness of that appeal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were kicked from discord not permanently banned.

Also if this was going to be a real appeal how about you speak like an adult and not act like a child with all the �nigga this� and the internet speak.

Resolved