User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Did spitter neurotoxin get nerfed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    I haven't played with it since last weekend but until it stuns someone for more than 1 second it will be complete shit. Doesn't matter how many shots it takes or how much it dazes or anything, you cant capture at all with neuro that lasts 1 second.

Now if they fixed the sleep part then ya I will have to re-evaluate it.
    What was the old neuro stun time anyways? I never payed attention to it other than the fact that it lasted long enough to get the job done, wasn't it like 2 or 2.5 seconds? Either way it's kind of hard to call the neuro nerf a balanced sidegrade overhaul when the stun time was lowered from 2-2.5 seconds to 0.3 seconds, and then adjusted to 1 second, and that's just ignoring the fact that you have to land spits 3 times to get a stun which lasts for significantly less than it used to.

But yeah it's kind of hard to give any feedback or fair assessments of how new neuro works when a core feature of it is apparently bugged, personally I'd rather have the changes to neuro be reverted until the bug is fixed, because I don't see the point in keeping a new feature which is bugged in when I'm just giving feedback for a bugged version of the feature and not the actual feature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OestErreich View Post
    What was the old neuro stun time anyways? I never payed attention to it other than the fact that it lasted long enough to get the job done, wasn't it like 2 or 2.5 seconds.
    It was long enough that a spitter could stunlock 1-2 Marines to capture one. I did that a lot. I believe it scaled with maturity, but I'm not sure. What was wrong with old neuro after all? Besides the RNG factor, it was super useful for punishing lone Marines.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good riddance, ngl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember playing as Elder spitter with the old neuro stun, I neuroed a marine outside the dropship and started slashing him, his friend came to help and I neuroed him too, alternating slashing and neuro between the two marines. Then a third marine came to help and I neuroed him too. I was able to keep all 3 marines neuroed so long as I did only one slash between neuroing the marine it had been the longest time since I last neuroed.