User Tag List

Thread: dasWurmtMich - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dasWurmtMich - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    dasWurmtMich
    Character Name?
    Athena Blackburn
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Aliannera
    Total Ban Duration
    perma
    Remaining Duration
    perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    none really.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I've gotten like a 3h ban a year ago on TG or something and like 2 3 hour bans on CM
    Reason for Ban
    [09:46:24]ADMIN: Aliannera/(Verimonia Reyada) has edited daswurmtmich's notes: Implanted a suicide bomb into a marine. Told in the future should probably ahelp this to ask if it's alright, as the situation that came out of it led to a great deal of grief.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    First off its about a note which I'd like to get removed or atleast reworded. This forum form needs a option to select note removal.

//showthrea...Report-Daturix

I basically made my statement in that thread and most of the relevant evidence is there. The IED that I implanted into him didnt cause any grief (it never got set off). The mod confused it with a different situation that happened in research where someone accidentally triggered one of my chem nades that I had on me via signaler. Granted I didnt switch freqs enough but I also didnt think someone would just fat finger a signaler (that was like a day after the initial research update got released. RIP signalers)

The situation got handeled by 3 different mods which probably caused some confusion.

I'm making this now because the other thread got finally finished where I got my answer to how to get a note removed and grim said he'd be removing notes for some of the research stuff

Have a CM day
    Last edited by dasWurmtMich; 05-04-2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: )

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't actually have a set policy and procedure on this.
    So this may take some time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to handle this one. In the spirit of fairness I will go ahead and remove your note. That said. Implanting bombs into anyone IS LRP, even if they ask for it.