Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Times you had your round ruined as survivor by marine

Any of you recall any? please share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back when you could mine rocks, I made a maze of fake tunnels and a fort deep in the caves of LV-624, survived the whole round until a stranded marine left on the planet talked in the radio, told him to come and when he got there he launched a grenade at me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never because the entire hive ganks me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive had mine ruined just last night, this guy just killed me on sight :/

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a group of them hole up in the hanger of lz1 in big red. They traded some items back and forth and most of us left them alone as they were free guards for the top penetration spot.

My SL when nuts over them not listening to her and just grenaded them all to death.

Called her a murderer all game and refused to listen until she was demoted. Bad times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a marine RPG our hidey hole. He got fucking arrested by the MP's and demoted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim_inc View Post
    I had a marine RPG our hidey hole. He got fucking arrested by the MP's and demoted.
    you see the thing is, i dont EVEN know why marines are so obsessed with killing the survivors, like....bruh really?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    I had a group of them hole up in the hanger of lz1 in big red. They traded some items back and forth and most of us left them alone as they were free guards for the top penetration spot.

My SL when nuts over them not listening to her and just grenaded them all to death.

Called her a murderer all game and refused to listen until she was demoted. Bad times.
    again, marines will deliberately do anything to kill survivors, ESPECIALLY if their clf despite the fact them being nonhostile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The purpose of this threat is to show big of assholes marines are each round to survivors, like, they cant go one round without attempting to kill one because they are too much of pussies to try to go kill xenomorphs instead haha.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marines are big assholes to Survs? Bitch please.
    I never saw, or experienced anything more than incompetence towards survs like not turning Sentries off. Other than that it never happens, unless survs decide to go antag, but then you can't cry if marines manage to easly dispatch noodle survs.
    Benos are the dicks here. Back when mutators were a thing, there was always one beno who went spitter just to take stronger acid and melt reinforced walls. Now it's simillar, with boilers going into suicidal charges just to melt shit.
    Preds are also usually a dicks to survs. I remember few rounds where just their presence was enough to ruin my day. Once they even teleported to my pretty small caded hideout, two preds and surv on three tiles and preds laughing on harm intent, not allowing me to move around and shoot benos.