User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Times you had your round ruined as survivor by marine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only time my round was ever ruined by a marine was on LV-624. I spawned in the wood house that's outside of the caves. I had two lines of cades, an SG emplacement, bunch of shotguns, ammo, medkits, everything. I had survived until the fog dropped and this Bravo medic found my fort. He decided to throw two nades, so I ran inside the house and mounted the machine gun. I eventually killed him, but his attack attracted several xenos that fucked me because I couldn't heal and fix my cades fast enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Marines are big assholes to Survs? Bitch please.
    I never saw, or experienced anything more than incompetence towards survs like not turning Sentries off. Other than that it never happens, unless survs decide to go antag, but then you can't cry if marines manage to easly dispatch noodle survs.
    Benos are the dicks here. Back when mutators were a thing, there was always one beno who went spitter just to take stronger acid and melt reinforced walls. Now it's simillar, with boilers going into suicidal charges just to melt shit.
    Preds are also usually a dicks to survs. I remember few rounds where just their presence was enough to ruin my day. Once they even teleported to my pretty small caded hideout, two preds and surv on three tiles and preds laughing on harm intent, not allowing me to move around and shoot benos.
    points, but nah bro, marines will deliberately come up with any reason to kill you cause they know they wont get banned for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atleast you killed the bastard. @Bishopil

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0th Deadly Sin View Post
    atleast you killed the bastard. @Bishopil
    At least.

It was kind of sad cause I spent so much time setting up the emplacement, cades, etc. I really thought I had a chance when the marines answered my station radio ;_;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disclaimer: if you are CLF gtfo with this non hostile shit. You�re RPing a antag civvie, expect a round reflecting that ... on the ground and in the ship.