User Tag List

Thread: Mike5622 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike5622 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    mike5622
    Character Name?
    Abraham Ryals
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Sargash
    Total Ban Duration
    It does not say.
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    BeeStation beginner
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    My real life friend Yehuda Goldman ckey/guyinthechair69 was messaged by a person named wulf or wolves from the staff. The staff member was investigating whether or not Yehuda (as a xeno larva) was on purpose killing himself and that's why they messaged him. Yehuda was not intentionally doing this they are new to the game+byond and I was telling them how to do things like ctrl+clicking can grab a person when they are down and how middle mouse button can be used to use your skills as a xenomorph once you click on the icon in the top left. Wolf person said they were going to job ban him and at the time Yehuda was dealing with a family issue when the incident was happening. I sent a ahelp to the admin staff explaining he was new like I was to the server and to give him a chance that he didn't mean to disrespect the server rules if he broke any. I was handled by a person named Sargash where a misunderstanding happened when I asked about Yehuda being job banned, they said he was not banned at all and I didn't know if he was talking about a ban ban, or just job ban so I asked one more time and I was very kind and calm I did not insult or attack anyone and I was being very respectful, I was told if I continued to ask about it again that Yehuda and I would both be banned from playing the server anymore, I was not banned but immediately after I was muted to speak in deadchat and muted from sending or answering any admin messages, I apologized to him and said sorry for the misunderstanding before I got the ahelp/deadchat chat ban. I was honest with him saying we were talking in text on steam only to help and offered to screenshot/copy paste my chat logs, Sargash said hes putting a permanent note on my account (although no rules were broken and I was being very honest and being punished for this) due to the fact I 'May' be metacomming. I was a ships doctor and Yehuda was a larva learning how to play. Yehuda only played as a boiler and spitter before but wanted to learn how to play as a crusher and what he needed to evolve in to play as one. I just think this could of been handled a lot more professionally and that threats of being banned could of been avoided as there was no heated arguments or nothing bad that was said. I really would like to be unbanned from ahelp and deadchat because sometimes I have trouble playing the game and since I am still learning I try not to adminhelp button to much but sometimes I really need help and for the most part the staff has been really accommodating to new players and helps me a lot. I just want to say to I am sorry for any trouble it caused, we have a few friends that come on to play and we talk in game only and only use OOC chat through steam to learn the game controls and abilities and DO NOT TALK ABOUT CURRENT ROUND SPECIFICS period as I take it very seriously when playing and follow the unwritten rule of, do the way you want to be treated and I would not want that to happen to me so its not something I would do at all. I would like to add the fact that after this issue, Yehuda told me wolf decided not to job ban him after they said they would. Again I am sorry if I somehow offended Sargash I aim to treat people as best I can and I really love this community, I have made a lot of friends in my short time here and feel this little incident wasn't that big of a deal worthy of a chat ban.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I figured there was chat logs of some sort.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Metacomming with aguyinachair69 | Tue, May 7th of 2019
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so I'm not even sure what you're asking for here but lets go through the nitty gritty.

Your friend breaks a rule. He gets a stern talking to. Then he starts going "srop harassing me. " multiple times. Then he logs off. The rulebreak is frontline larva.

You ahelp about this incident, I tell you no bans were applied. That means that no bans. At all. None. Zero bans of any kind. Were applied. I also warn you. WARN you to not metacomm, and that Im required to note the potential down. You continued the subject and continued to not listen. No bans were applied. You kept talking about his ban, saying you know Bill Carson, and all this other stuff.

I told you to drop it. You did not. So I muted you. I'm not sure how your deadchat got muted though. Appologies on that as I never clicked that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not banned, this does not need to be appealed.
    If you think the staff member was wrong to chat mute you, file a staff report.

Resolved.