User Tag List

Thread: Akkaeneset - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akkaeneset - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Yayobeans
    Character Name?
    Mack Matti
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Pretty much just cm
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Reason for Ban
    Because I moved the coffee machine into the briefing room and electrified it. Something I've done a few times in the past, got a few laughs, and moved on with the round no big deal. Never even been warned about it. But he wanted to give me a 3 hour ban with no warning cause he said it put someone in critical condition. Something I had never witnessed. Every time I've been shocked, my dude just lays on the ground for a moment and gets up just fine. So I didn't think this could really be griefing as long as I'm not doing it all the time. Well I guess the dude that touched it wasn't wearing any armor and got put into crit. I didn't think armor made a difference. But I guess it does right? Idk I can't test it cause I can't log on right now. I always wear armor so I wouldn't know. Anyway, I messaged the dude and told him that his decision was wack and that it wasn't a valid reason to ban me, and that he's a scrub that probably just gets off on banning people. (There was some cuss words in there but the ban had no good reason in the first place, and I was being reasonable when he first messaged me about it). So he escalates it to a 7 day ban, and shortly after that, a perma ban. So basically this dude shouldn't even have the authority to ban people, and I'm not gonna kiss anyone's ass cause I didn't do anything against the rules while playing. I think it would be considered griefing if I had shocked people planet-side where it could actually effect gameplay negatively. Other than that it was just a marine playing a prank on another marine.

Oh and when I go to log in it just says access denied. Banned by host: G-C no code or anything since I'm required to jott that down here
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    So yeah basically the ban was uncalled for and unreasonable. Which should pretty much nullify any anger I expressed post ban. And for those reasons my account should be unbanned.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have several screenshots to add to this appeal, which I will do when I am able to. I would also like to point out that they attempted to evade the ban on at least 3 other accounts.

Additional information will be added soon.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've already seen the screenshots. You PMed Grimreaper just to harass him not once, not twice, but THREE times with three different accounts, two of which were called "Grimreaperx15FA99OT" and "Reapergrimfggt". Consider this ban permanent because we don't tolerate shitty people like you here. Denied. Also, save your time from making "Emeraldbloodfggt" cause you're just going to be wasting your time.