Your Byond ID?
    Plasmatik

Your Character Name?
    Sierra Hasting

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Hooderino

Accused Character Name
    Unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:46 PM CST 5/7/2019

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Guidelines

Description of the incident:
    Hooderino, while playing as a predator, threw a flashbang into a pair of survivors while cloaked and blatantly assisted the xenomorphs in getting captures.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Remove from predator whitelist.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council will be discussing this once logs and reply's have been posted. In the meantime ill say the usual admin Spheel of Keep discussions relevant and as non confrontational as possible please.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normally I would pull logs, but I was kinda a witness to these events.

Xeno queen for the round, my xenos had two survivors cornered in Trident Dam armoury who had holed themselves up.

It seems before then two predators were interacting with the survivors and suddenly the predator stole a flashbang, and as the screenshot shows, threw it into the survivors.
    Pretty cut and dry violation of the dont use human weapons rule clarification for predators.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    Incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Staff Investigation:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a ghost observer and saw this happen. There was very little interaction between the two predators and the survivors. The only 'interaction' that really happened was a gunshot or two after Ya'Kui baited them repeatedly by walking up to their barricades uncloaked and then ran away as they shot at him. The survivors had a very limited light source, so both predators were basically hidden in the darkness.
    Then Ya'Kui, while cloaked, picked up a flashbang lying on the ground and threw it into the holdout the survivors were in. It exploded, they both got stunned, and then a runner slashed down the barricades and both survivors were captured. Ya'Kui said something along the lines of 'Took them long enough', and then both predators walked off to go hunt. I observed Hooderino's predator Ya'Kui for a good while, and from what I was able to gather, they were waiting on the xenomorphs to become mature enough to hunt. I wasn't sure at the time whether helping out the xenomorphs in this way would be a break of the Predator Honor Code, but it did seem a little fishy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so...
    I was the other Predator at the time of the incident (I thought that the survivors actually dropped the flashbang. Had no idea it wasn't so, otherwise, I would have involved myself.) We did have previous interaction with the survivors, fore we first located one within the armory earlier and we were evaluating them, wondering if they would be a good hunt for later. Afterward, we went to the direct west of armory and located a wounded survivor could had plenty of burned damage. He was asking us for help and we discussed what we'd do. Lest that be help him or end his 'pain.' We decided to throw them outside of the armory to where the last survivor (and the one whom had just shown up) were currently. We wanted to see if they'd help their comrade or leave them to die. We left them there for a minute or so to see what would happen and they said they wouldn't dare go out there to retrieve them. Thus, we took the injured survivor and dragged them to the showers to the north of the armory. We talked of how they were pathetic in the sense that they didn't save their friend. The words 'unworthy' were used, but in the sense that they left their friend to die. Of course, not unworthy in the sense of the code, but just not worthy to hunt later.

(Better to leave to the Xenos)

We left the injured survivor in the showers, upon which a lurker took them away (for we believed this could at least increase the Serpents numbers later on.) And slowly watched as about 5-8 Serpents converged on the armory. I stood off to the side, seeing whether the survivors would survive or the Serpents. I then heard the sound of a flashbang going off, which I believed to be the Survivors failing in throwing one, so I thought nothing of it. It's possible that Hood believed them to be unworthy, for we did talk of them in that light, but I didn't believe it to be in the sense of the code. Thus, it's possbile he took it for them being unworthy overall.

That's my side of the story. Hope it assists in the matter.
    Apologies for not taking note of the event, otherwise I would've attempted to assist in some manner. Once again, apologies.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flashbangs are one, if not the, strongest grenade in the game against Humans. Throwing a human grenade is taboo on its own, leading to a rule break when used improperly. As such, throwing a flashbang into a group (dishonorable or not) of humans and causing the death of all hit is not something any predator should be doing. While it may not have been the intent to have them all die, maybe simply mess with them, the outcome was them all being killed. As such, Hooderino will receive a two-week suspension from predator in-game (starting from the day of this post). Once the time has passed, his whitelist will be reinstated and he'll be free to play predator again. Resolved.