User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are super predators already apart of the game or will they be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are super predators already apart of the game or will they be?

Does anyone else think super predators should be added to cm ss13? i got kind of an idea for their role if any one would consider.
    Role:
    WHITELISTED: (DUH - presumably under the same whitelist as regular predators)
    according to their history super predators are a different species of yautja that acts as the regular yautjas rival, for those of you who dont know what a super predator IS, then they are in the predators movies, although having the save interests as regular predators, super predators target regular predators as well, they are bigger, faster, stronger, their appearance is more lizard like, and they are more fearsome than the regular predator.
    What i was thinking was if there are 6 or at least 2 predators in one game (not all the time), up to two players can serve as super predators, the predators will have the same or different motives as any ordinary game, its just that these two separate types of yautja will be hostile towards one another, one would annihilate the other, or it could be done differently as planned by a dev of course.
    Restrictions:
    same restrictions as regular predator but more severe due to them being "even stronger".

What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

Super Predator:
    Berserker.jpg
    download (1).jpg
    Last edited by 0th Deadly Sin; 05-12-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People already complain about predator. And they want them deleted (which will never happen)

Adding this role would be mostly for a event and seems interesting, only 1 should be able to spawn each pred round or in his own round.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Preds exist already, but they are reserved for super unrobust headmemes. How could anyone be robust in this game if you play roblox instead?

What we really need is a pred from newest entry, to zucc all of the autism from USCM conscripts spines to became stronger. As we all know thanks to that movie, autism is next step in human evolution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    People already complain about predator. And they want them deleted (which will never happen)

Adding this role would be mostly for a event and seems interesting, only 1 should be able to spawn each pred round or in his own round.
    you're right, but i was just thinking that the predators and super predators would keep each other busy, probably slightly different equipment tho, but they will acknowledge each other as enemies the same was as marines and xenos but will be just a little bit more complicated
    Last edited by 0th Deadly Sin; 05-08-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Super Preds exist already, but they are reserved for super unrobust headmemes. How could anyone be robust in this game if you play roblox instead?

What we really need is a pred from newest entry, to zucc all of the autism from USCM conscripts spines to became stronger. As we all know thanks to that movie, autism is next step in human evolution.
    are you serious? :0

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0th Deadly Sin View Post
    are you serious? :0
    Ok, how can I put this in a way that doesn't give me fucking soul pain. Ok, spoilers for The Predator (the most recent, not very good one, seriously, how did they fuck that up?)

Spoiler Spoiler:

The plot point was so fucking stupid, holy shit.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya if we are going off the new movie for lore then the marines are unstopable because atleast half of them have autism.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    ya if we are going off the new movie for lore then the marines are unstopable because atleast half of them have autism.
    no, not the new movie of course, dont even talk about that junk here hisssssssssss.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Ok, how can I put this in a way that doesn't give me fucking soul pain. Ok, spoilers for The Predator (the most recent, not very good one, seriously, how did they fuck that up?)

Spoiler Spoiler:

The plot point was so fucking stupid, holy shit.
    Hahahah what were they thinking!
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMandrake View Post
    Hahahah what were they thinking!
    Shane Black is a good Director and writer. The Nice Guys, Kiss Kiss Bang bang, HE WROTE LETHAL WEAPON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! He was Hawkins in the first movie! HOW DID THIS TRASHFIRE TRANSPIRE???
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now