User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are super predators already apart of the game or will they be?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admins can edit vars to make a super predator for events, but they don�t actually exist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Shane Black is a good Director and writer. The Nice Guys, Kiss Kiss Bang bang, HE WROTE LETHAL WEAPON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! He was Hawkins in the first movie! HOW DID THIS TRASHFIRE TRANSPIRE???
    Funfact, that script was actually leaked like years before the movie was even put into production.

That script was at least 5 years old and no one went, "Hey, maybe this script is garbage and we should make a better one". How the fuck did this movie even get to exist.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BND01 View Post
    Funfact, that script was actually leaked like years before the movie was even put into production.

That script was at least 5 years old and no one went, "Hey, maybe this script is garbage and we should make a better one". How the fuck did this movie even get to exist.
    The Predator was probably the last chance for probably at least another 7-8 years for us to actually getting the Predator franchise back on track. The fucking horror. I don't even know if the movie made a profit.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay guys, we're not talking about the new movie that came out recently lol, as a matter of fact lets not even mention it, everytime you mention that movie you broke your mothers back okay? =) im talking about the older ones, and that other guy was right there should be atleast one or two each round depending on the amount of predators that are present, they are... no joke after all lol, but predators are by far the most broken mob in my opinion so if super predators are to be stronger then itll only be when it comes to handling weapons, and are only slightly faster than the ordinary predator and only slightly more durable.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might try something for a mini event one of these days with a super predator.
    Have an idea for something on LV

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am quite alright with seeing the entirety of that movie autoclaved.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0th Deadly Sin View Post
    Does anyone else think super predators should be added to cm ss13? i got kind of an idea for their role if any one would consider.
    Role:
    WHITELISTED: (DUH - presumably under the same whitelist as regular predators)
    according to their history super predators are a different species of yautja that acts as the regular yautjas rival, for those of you who dont know what a super predator IS, then they are in the predators movies, although having the save interests as regular predators, super predators target regular predators as well, they are bigger, faster, stronger, their appearance is more lizard like, and they are more fearsome than the regular predator.
    What i was thinking was if there are 6 or atleast 2 predators in one game (not all the time), the other half could serve as super predators, the predators will have the same or different motives as any ordinary game, its just that these two separate types of yautja will be hostile towards one another, one would annihilate the other, or it could be done differently as planned by a dev of course.

What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

Super Predator:
    Attachment 565
    Attachment 566
    That exists already, it's called PRIMORDIAL ABOMINATION. And no, it's rare, i played once as it because admemes rolled on dchat to choose one, and i got choosen. it's a fucking manslaughter. No, Nononono.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ThesoldierLLJK
    Lovely!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    That exists already, it's called PRIMORDIAL ABOMINATION. And no, it's rare, i played once as it because admemes rolled on dchat to choose one, and i got choosen. it's a fucking manslaughter. No, Nononono.
    lol what, thats so different though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no. .
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho