Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USCM DOSSIER - Fisher, Wanda[7D7I9]

USCM DOSSIER/WCF7D7I9

BASIC PROFILE:
    Name: Wanda Cordelia Devereaux Fisher
    7D7I9-T13ED 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines (USS ALMAYER)
    Nickname: Lazarus
    Biological Age: 41
    Birthplace: 2.14.36
    >> [Archival Note: INCORRECT - DOB year 2081 (confirmed?)]
    >> UPDATE: Raised: Charleston, South Carolina, UA
    >> [Admin. Note: WCF's �designation� number (14274.KSEAWA.NDA/Y-EX.DCDD14287) on delayed birth certificate has been corroborated with FBI files from 81-159-3 USA V. GARDNER, et al (TACOMA, WA) ?cryo bank brat?]
    >> UPDATE: WCF claims adopted mother found her in MSY.LA.USA in 2136. - Archival Note: Interview with VCD and local PD/CPS confirm testimony, precinct allowed infants to be fostered after processing; btw VCD apparently forgot to formally adopt WCF until 2142 (birds of a feather)

Family:
    - Vivian Cadence Devereaux (Ma) [LIVING CHS.SC.UA]
    - Deliah Dolores Devereaux (Gram-Gram) [DECEASED 1.18.2161]
    >> [DATA PURGED � Archival Note: WCF only permitted to update family log as related to alimony and/or administration of estate]
    >> UPDATE - jfc how many aunts were removed from the rolls??
    >> UPDATE - 32?

- Sofia Rosalinda Fisher (Daughter) � [LIVING (3.21.59) � CHS.SC.USA]
    - William Reginald Martinez (Adopted Son) [LIVING (6.21.74) � CHS.SC.USA]
    - James Archibald Martinez (Adopted Son) [LIVING (6.21.74) � CHS.SC.USA]

Spouse(s):
    - Ricardo Xavier Rosado Fisher (Ex-Husband) [DECEASED 9.18.59 >> Refer to WCF entry 3.03]
    - Johnathan Petrillo (Ex-Husband Divorced 9.2.62) [LIVING � ORD.IA.USA]
    - Veronica Erin McLeod (Ex-Wife � Divorced 1.1.63) [LIVING � MIA.FL.USA]
    - Rick Handel (Ex-Husband � Divorced 7.4.63) [DECEASED 1.15.86]
    >> [Archival Note: REFER TO USCMC MUI REPORT 215-NK9 >> WCF CLEARED OF WRONGDOING.]
    - Carlos Antonio Aguilarra Martinez (Ex-Husband) [DECEASED 9.20.76 >> REFER TO APD CN 000815-7CX-2156]
    >> [DATA PURGED � Admin. Note: Records Only Available Via Payroll as of 11.25.79]
    Franklin Gerald Harrison ((Current) Husband))
    >> [Archival Note: #17? centrals betting #18 before year is up]
    >> UPDATE: her mom has 41 divorces records in SC
    >> UPDATE: LOOK UP THE GRAN
    >> UPDATE: no way

SERVICE RECORD:
    - Enlisted 8.3.63 and completed basic training at Parris Island, SC.
    - Stationed to Conestoga-class frigate USS Nellie/Alpha Squad] on 1.20.64.
    >> Participated in numerous combat missions. Steadily promoted from Private to Corporal before transfer from USS Nellie.
    - Transferred to [REDACTED] for training 1.24.66.
    >> Promoted to Staff Sergeant upon completion.
    -Transferred to Okinawa-class carrier USS Tremolino/Kilo Squad on 9.22.66.
    >> USS Tremolino is crippled 12.31.66 en route to Crist�bal. [SEE ENTRY 7.1.1]
    >> Kilo Squad's compartment recovered on 3.7.76.
    >> SSGT. WCF honorably discharged on 9.19.76 after medical review.

-Reenlisted 9.12.85 and completed training at Parris Island, SC.
    -USS Almayer/Charlie Squad (1.16.86 - present).

CITATIONS:
    -Recipient of Purple Heart (2.18.29.64), numerous combat injuries cited (WCF is authorized to wear one Silver Oak Leaf Cluster and one Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster on her ribbon).
    -Recipient of one Bronze Star Medal.
    -Recipient of two Commendation Medals.
    -Several NJPs are listed related to insubordination.

TRAINING:
    -South Carolina University - B.S. in Psychology (Spring 2160).
    -Rifle Qualification [Average Results]
    -Heavy Weaponry Qualification [Scored high marks with M56 Smartgun]
    -Field Medical Service School [completed medical training, scores satisfactory]
    -Leadership School [in process, recommendations per CO. Kennel and LT. Klaus 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines]

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE:
    General Summary (M. Romano):
    Fisher received heavy counseling following her discharge and return to civilian life. Her file indicates she suffered from severe PTSD and engaged in tremendously risky behavior in the two years following her discharge. Dr. Keegan points out the loss of her squad, her husband, and the majority of her daughter's childhood as practically irreconcilable issues. Upon learning that her former husband's wife had passed away leaving their two children in foster service, Fisher engaged completely in all available counseling services in order to become a viable foster parent.

Current issues with anger remain but are only prevalent under extreme duress while Fisher feels helpless. Performs better under pressure when given more responsibility and/or ability to react. Depression is under control via periodic therapy sessions.. Apparently still enjoys marriages and divorces for the �thrill of it all." Capable of separating from personal life while deployed.

Follow-up sessions show Fisher has continued to perform well with counseling. She is capable of handling further responsibilities and would perform adequately in leadership roles.

ADDENDUM:

Entry 1.16.9 (DISCHARGE9.19.76)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entry 1.17.2 (REENLISTMENT EVALUATION)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entry 1.17.5
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entry 3.03.1 RFISHER
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entry 4.11.4 APDCN000815-7CX-2156/CARLOS
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entry 7.1.1 USSTREMOLINO/CLIP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entry 7.1.2 USSTREMOLINO/FullArticle
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Entry 7.1.3 USSTREMOLINO/USCM.INV.FINALREPORT571-QQ7
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ASSOCIATIONS:
    [>>Admin Note: WCF apparently thinks everyone is her friend. Relationship files from previous service have been purged to save space]

Coldsmith, Kayla (We were best pals from the start. She always looks after everyone over herself, which I can relate to. Glad to see her wearin' the red cross and getting out there saving lives. Wish she understood what a difference she's makin'!)
    Crimson, William (He's such a sweetie pie softie at heart. Great squad leader, though I worry that the stress gets to him sometimes. Got to get the man out to a Charlie pub crawl one of these days!)
    Cruz, Noah (A man built like a truck with the bedside manner of a truck as well. Just kiddin' � he's a great medic and a solid marine. Wish he'd stop pickin' on Ian all the damn time though. Those two brats...)
    Evans, Ian (He's a hard working engineer. King of the FOB! Can be a little booger but I love 'em to pieces! Wish he'd stop gettin' into squabbles with Noah. Little shits!)
    Faust, John (Always a competent and reliable LT for Charlie squad. Never lets me down! His puns are so bad though. I don't know if I hate him or love him for those awful jokes...)
    Garilovich, Valentina (Aww, Val? She's like a daughter to me, really. She does great in every role I see her take on. Really proud of my little sweet pea! I always worry about her stayin' safe!)
    Grimes, Kieth (Keef's a great guy. I heard he has like an 8-pack. And I believe it. I have seen this marine carry the whole squad on his back before. No joke. A champ!)
    Green, Sam (Honey bear? What a sweetie pie. He's always jokin' around but knows when it's time to kick some ass. Nice hair. Too good for helmets really.)
    Greenawalt, Lou (Such a dear. Has saved my ass so many times. When shit's gettin' bad you can count on 'ol Lou to burst through the fire and save your bacon!)
    Holderman, Natalie (What a nice young lady. Always so polite and responsible! If she's leading a charge you know it's bound to succeed. I'd follow her anywhere!)
    Houser, Carl (An old guy like me! What a great pal. Always got each other's backs no matter what I always invite him and his family to Spacegiving.)
    Johnson, Anthony (A natural leader and fantastic marine. I admire him greatly! I always seem to fuck up the most when he's around.)
    Kennel, Christina (The first time I met her she schooled me on the dance floor. Really brought me back to my clubbing days. Anywho, she's a solid commander who manages to motivate the squad like no one else!)
    Klaus, Cassius (This is the guy. He is solid, reliable, dependable. This dude can carry a whole platoon on his back through a mission and make it look like nothin'. He's usually an 'ol sweetie pie as long as he's in Charlie squad.)
    Lote, Varisia (A total sweetheart and badass engineer. She's really takin' on command roles well. So proud of her. She's just like another one of my daughters I tell ya.)
    MacCarthy, Taegan (He likes to mouth off some times but he's a kindly kiddo at heart. Helluva marine. Always feel much safer seein' him pop up on the front lines. Worry about him pushin' his luck too often though!)
    Meier, Hans (This guy's been a great mentor to me since I reenlisted. He's someone I can always count on. Just wish we could work together more often!)
    Mueller, Heinz (He's a lovely Belgian gentleman who has given me great advice before. A good leader. He can be rather aggressive at times. Wish he'd look after himself better.)
    Noodles, Gerald (Noodles! What a character. He's a great marine to have by your side when the shit hits the fan but also when shit just gets weird. He seems to go with the flow so well...)
    Railey, Carrie (A natural born badass sweetie pie. She's been taking on more responsibilities and always rises to the occasion. When I see Carrie show up I know we're gonna get through whatever comes our way!)
    Runtsfeld, Gordie (Always a sight for sore eyes! I've stood side by side with this sweetie and he's gotten us through some intense shit. Thank goodness he's a Charlie is all I can say!)
    Shriver, Reinhard (He's the Bubba to my Gump. My bestest friend. Can't tell ya how many times he's saved my broken ass or how many time's I've saved his. He always has an open invitation to all Fisher family functions!)
    Sinkler, Miraya (I love me some Sister Mira! Take's real guts to keep your faith in the middle of some of the shit we find ourselves in. I trust her with my life. She's a grounding force in Charlie squad!)
    So-Hee, Park (When the goin' gets real rough, Park gets shit done. I've lost count of how many times Park's led us outta a bad spot and turned it around into a triumph. She's such a dear!)
    Stone, Amy (Fellow pizza lover. Always try to save my pal Amy a slice. And damn is she a fine marine. I wish I was half as competent as her!)
    Stregner, Thom (He can be a little shit but good golly he's MY little shit. Er. Well he's a nice kid. Good marine. Always pleased to see him in the roster!)
    Turner, Uriel (My sweet boy! He's funny as hell and will fuck up anything standin' in Charlie Squad's way. Great leader!)
    Wellick, Aestel (Cool, calm and kick-ass! Another amazin' leader. I'm always learning from Aestel. She's just a great gal ya know? I always wish she'd worry about herself more though! Gotta keep an eye out for the Sarge!)

Undergoing F A B U L O U S revisions at this time! Lemme know if you wanted added, I already plan to toss in a few more pals as I'm fixing some of my youtube links!

I hope you enjoy my intense Golden Girl RP.
    Last edited by ColonelCorazon; 01-01-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blood brother! *gets crushed by Alamo*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unga bunga dunga

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH GOD OH FUCK, add me ree

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they cool tbh

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wandaaaa <333

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the mom of Charlie
    aka
    she who does not die
    aka
    50+ defibs

also I see that family history.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Vispainius; 01-05-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    Blood brother! *gets crushed by Alamo*
    That round contained the greatest mood whiplash. Blood brotherhood - Blood brother smashed by Normandy - Kidnapped by Xenos - Ends up having a dance party with the Hive - Xenos take me over to get Burgers and Souto

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vispainius View Post
    the mom of Charlie
    aka
    she who does not die
    aka
    50+ defibs

also I see that family history.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Don't think I didn't notice that in your signature ages ago, Vis. I see you. At the family reunions. Also it's extra funny considering who my alt character is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOH? There is no Caryl as an associate?! Wot is this heresy?
    Last edited by Caryl; 01-05-2019 at 01:47 PM.