User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CO alternative weapons

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One day I'll finally get my OB BE. One day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teafortwo View Post
    One day I'll finally get my OB BE. One day.
    Hmm this could work, just build a chair and cuff a delta to it. Then when the xenos come ib for the bait, OB 'em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am for it to be like "a package" that when opened gives one item from a list.
    Can even have flavor questions about "the character's past".

Something on this line:

"Before opening your belongings package, you reflect about your past on USCM where you used to be..."

"...an alert bridge officer." - Gets a pack of cigarettes laced with mild stimulant, pistol shaped lighter and switchblade.
    "...a veteran squad leader." - Gets an old whistle, M1911 pistol with fancy ammo and an officer saber.
    "...a seasoned police chief." - Gets a buffed medikit, snubnose .38 revolver and a multifunction police tonfa with flashlight and pepper spray in it.
    "...a genius chief engineer." - Gets an Aliens 1 laser pistol, some old tools and engineering skills.
    "...an efficient field medic." - Gets medical skills, some upgraded pill boxes and an enhanced medhud with "binocular mode" built in.
    '...but you decide you will open it later." - Cancels the action.

Something on that line.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Degrasse View Post
    I am for it to be like "a package" that when opened gives one item from a list.
    Can even have flavor questions about "the character's past".

Something on this line:

"Before opening your belongings package, you reflect about your past on USCM where you used to be..."

"...an alert bridge officer." - Gets a pack of cigarettes laced with mild stimulant, pistol shaped lighter and switchblade.
    "...a veteran squad leader." - Gets an old whistle, M1911 pistol with fancy ammo and an officer saber.
    "...a seasoned police chief." - Gets a buffed medikit, snubnose .38 revolver and a multifunction police tonfa with flashlight and pepper spray in it.
    "...a genius chief engineer." - Gets an Aliens 1 laser pistol, some old tools and engineering skills.
    "...an efficient field medic." - Gets medical skills, some upgraded pill boxes and an enhanced medhud with "binocular mode" built in.
    '...but you decide you will open it later." - Cancels the action.

Something on that line.
    not gonna lie, the veteran squad leader is kinda dope.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This could work, eh

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I'd prefer if there was an option for most of the types of roles on the ship. But that's just me being sad the CO doesn't have piloting skills.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO's armory safe should have a small equipment crate that you can choose between the M46C and Captain's armor, or the Smartgun with the Captain's M56 Harness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no single answer to the question of what the best authority figure weapon would be. It depends on the situation and the individual. However, some common choices for authority figure weapons include swords, whips, handguns, and smart pistols. Swords are a classic choice for authority figures, and can convey a sense of power and strength. There are many different types of sword, from the classic officer's sabre to the Japanese watashim, Chinese Zhanmadao, and the Zweihander. A Sword can be an excellent choice for authority figures as they offer a non-lethal option for dealing with potentially dangerous situations. Whips can also be an effective weapon, particularly when used in combination with other weapons such as stun batons. Handguns are versatile and can be used in a variety of situations, while smart pistols are ideal for incapacitating multiple targets quickly and efficiently. Ultimately, the best authority figure weapon is the one that is most suited to the individual's needs and preferences.
    Last edited by MoirYuim; 07-25-2022 at 02:00 PM.