User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RoxyFoxy - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to allow more humorous synths into the whitelist, after all, we all can''t be monotone, passive robots that only speak when spoken to. Please don't go overboard or make jokes that may imply insult, as that goes against the guidelines.

Can you write me a dialogue between Parker and a captured CLF hostage?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story could use a bit more dialogue, and I personally feel like the quirk is a tad bit too human like but I could see it working.

I'll remain neutral until you answer the questions asked above.
    Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, reading over your application I can clearly say you've put effort into it. Not an insane amount but you didn't just do this in one day, perhaps two or more.

I have a few concerns on this application, first of all, your story. It lacks a lot of dialogue between people which would best show off your quirk with most what goes on being background descriptions and her speaking to herself, no back and forth between the 'supposed people' outside of the two marines who call her cute. What I personally look at in a story is a back and forth dialogue, usually 2-3 examples, where you can see how their synth quirk shows itself in their interactions. Though even then the story can be good outside of that if you describe your actions using your quirk.

I would have liked if you could have gotten a back and forth on how she interacted with the captain more than just her speaking for a paragraph and then a cutaway from there
    The marine scene was interesting but had far too little interaction on how she speaks with it being cut off right as the CE called her over and that as well lacked dialogue.

My second concern is that you were only active on the server for about 2 weeks or less and the day after your application was put up you didn't play at all, which isnt a huge problem but it calls a red flag that you're just trying to get the synthetic whitelist with no real playtime on the server.

In the end, whlie you seem to be a decent player and may be an old-time player who is returning. I'll have to give this a -1 due to low activity on the server, rushed application (even with the story being written okay-ish, though lackluster overall) added on you haven't played much so nobody could see how you interact on the server.

Last edited by Aceluke; 05-19-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hardly see you in play, it feels like you just sort of came out of nowhere just to post a synthetic application.

Your answers are strange. Your quirk is 'sarcastic but hopeful woman,' half the whitelist would have this quirk if they're just sarcastic women. Excelling at mimicing human behavior is already implied. You being a great roleplayer isn't really a reason to play the role.

I suggest you look at Acutecircle's application if you wish to have a bit of a 'guide' on what to do right in an application, and if you have any questions, you can feel free to ask members of the Synth whitelist on what is expected of this role.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing to a -1 due to a lack of response.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have had a decent amount of time to respond and I havent seen any messages as to why you have ghosted.

A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disappeared without telling anyone why, since you didn't answer the questions, it's a -1 for me.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah due to your lack of answers to questions and a subpar app, I am changing my vote to -1
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are going to be busy while a whitelist app is open, please say so here or tell someone else at the very least. While we can put your whitelist on hold for a bit if you inform us, we can't just assume so otherwise. If you wish to message me with a reason for the inability to get back, I may consider lowering the waiting time for you but this app itself was neutral at best so it is denied.