User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any ambidexterous mains out there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normally I play xeno but when the spin of the great nerf wheel lands on a tender spot for marines and most rounds end with xenos pushing the marines off the planet at the 1 hour mark I tend to switch to marine because I dont enjoy rushing as xeno and struggling to hold back the horde is kinda fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: ebic

2: at first I was like all new ppl that come to CM, why cant we have a 50-50 balance? but then I realised that xenos are shallow and boring and they rly need that win rate cuz without it why even bother playing xeno, also on the other hand I realised steam rolling as a marine is one of the most boring things too, on a xeno victory round ALL marines are guaranteed some action, but on a steam roll some ppl spend the round chasing shadows then it ends.

I blame the xenomorph species for this, the server could be so much better if they changed to another antag, but oh well.

3: I always start the round as marine, then I try to join xeno when I die.
    Last edited by Cimo; 05-13-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Its ok to double main, once the niches are figured out - its more about what you accomplish in your role ( lately I do it far less )

2. Simply it takes me more aware of things, like xeno is just one mega squad with no overhead

3. Marines, really. there is a plateau to xeno unless you are with crafty players. And for me it never got to that tight fighting tension I crave so much. Most importantly, marines drive so much of the round 'story'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both my mains are marines, is that okay? It's pretty sweet.