User Tag List

Thread: Akkaeneset - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akkaeneset - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Yayobeans
    Character Name?
    Mack Matti
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15 and Emerald Blood
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    The bad deathclaw one rarely but it's ehhh
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    They banned the fuck outa me on this server
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: G-C

//Escalated to perma because of angry //messages.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Look, I was pretty pissed off at the initial ban. While I did go out of my way to roast the admins, I don't think that a perma ban is necessary. I mean isn't it ideal to place a permanent ban on people who constantly disrupt the game environment? I mean I've only been playing on this server for like 4 months on and off. I didn't really have much of a record until now. I look at other peoples ban records and it's just like WOW, how are they letting you play still. So like I think it's not really worth getting banned at all. I did let my anger take control instead of waiting 3 hours. Even if the ban wasn't in good taste I could have responded less angrily and so on...

It would just be nice to be able to play again, as all the other servers are kinda trash.

Grimreaperx15 - you really pissed me off but I had other trouble going on that day, sorry I gave you the full flame brotha

Emerald Blood - ignore the angry message I sent you, if you already read it, then make sure to read the follow up message.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the PM and I'm willing to hear one reason I shouldn't ban your forum account as well. The follow up of, "I was just in a bad mood, I'm not actually a shitty person," does very little to change my mind since your actions far outspeak your argument against it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I hardly ever speak on behalf of my anger in a disrespectful manner. And I know that is why the hammer came down so hard. All I can do from here is follow the rules and if I were to get angry in the future then I would have to be respectfully angry, because I let some pretty nasty words fly, and I apologize for that my friend. Not here to make enemies.

I know if you were to give me a chance, there's no way you will see a repeat incident. Guaranteed.

Last time I played I had just found out that you can fill the mini flamer with the welder pack xdd, I was having a lot of fun with that as an engineer. Plz let me play again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're not in the business of placing permas to lift them a month after the fact. You went out of your way to target several staff members out of game. I have very little tolerance for that sort ofabuse towards staff. We're not here to take your shit and this evidently isn't the first incident regarding unacceptable attitude towards staff. You need to take responsibility and learn to treat staff properly before playing here again.

Denied.