Swagbag - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Swagbag

Marine Name
    Samantha 'Riggs' Rigga

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Qai�Tei

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    I have not been banned in the last month from any other servers or CM, nor have I gotten any notes on CM or any other servers,. I am currently banned from Paradise Station, Yogstation, and Aurora Station. I�ve been on my best behaviour albeit I�ve made one mistake in this prior month but I plan and will stay free of notes, and plan on appealing all three other server bans this year.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, I�ve read over it multiple times and am aware of the consequences from breaking it.

Yautja Character Story
    EL MACHETE

Suicide, one of few things humans and Yautja could perhaps compare our cultures to. Many humans, from what I understood, would commit suicide out of guilt, desperation, and most importantly honor, or the lack thereof. This trend of honor seemed to mostly come from an archipelago in the far east, surrounded by water on humanity�s home planet. Millennia ago, it was a common practice for Yautja to hunt humanities most worthy swordsman on this archipelago. In terms of worthiness there weren�t many humans like these swordsman. Compared to these swordsmen of the past, the modern humans I've encountered rarely have a wish to die, most are cowards, imbeciles, and the like; yet those few who have encountered my kind, or the xenomorphs, and survived... at least have the dignity to not fear death like the rest of them do. Few humans are such worthy and intelligent beings. Especially compared to the Yautja!

I originally tracked two military human vessels to a small colony in the rift and observed these various humans dropped on some sort of training mission alone. Nevertheless the one I decided to hunt has been a thorn in my side for quite some time. He has been outperforming my tricks, psychological intimidation, and traps for weeks ands all attempts to mentally break him seems to have no affect on him. He�s an especially worthy opponent...as such this hunt has currently been one of the most enjoyable hunts I�ve ever been on, surpassing even the Serpents in their strength, loyalty, unpredictability and unwavering devotion to the hive and queen; which were just as enjoyable as this prey. Although he loses strength by each passing week, albeit not daily... this makes the hunt even more...compelling... as he continues to fight; becoming more divergent and unpredictable.

The first few days was baptism by fire for the human, but he must of figured out he was fighting something that he believed his race had never encountered before, or at least had a documented encounter. I was amused at the thought, thinking oh my, how wrong you are. On the fourth day after his arrival, I took the time to examine his pod. The pod was quite far from his current camp. Almost all of the supplies were gone, with the only things of value left being a few pictures of the human with what was presumed to be his family and another one of his fellow dogs of war in red berets. The thing that caught my attention the most was a piece of paper, covered in some kind of animal�s blood, exclaiming

�Jokes on you, Satan is the one laughing.�

After reading it, I saw a small but sturdy rope connected to the top of the paper. I carefully moved around it and unsheathed the paper then, with a sudden boom, a small zip-gun fired a salvo of buckshot past my groin.

�Clever...� He must have come back yesterday.

During the seventh night, I took the time to observe his encampment while he was out looking for food. I could see some of his survival kits that he took from the escape pod, albeit he had most of his equipment on him. What he left however were a few shotgun shells, a saw that sat again a double barrel shotgun, which had yellow marker marks on both of the barrels, perhaps it some indication that he planned to cut it. There was also a small fire which had been covered on the top by a makeshift contraption to limit the amount of smoke getting through. Along with that, there was more survival equipment.

What caught my attention the most was a red beret, just like the one in the picture, that he decided to not wear, it had two emblems stitched into it, one of them containing golden-orange text reading, �KAIBIL,� and under the first emblem were three solid gold rectangles, indicating an important rank to me. When he returned everything I did to disturb him didn�t seem to bother him, from making noises and laughs to interrupt his sleep, making sure there were few animals in the area for him to hunt and talking into my Voxcaster. I would detail how he would die slowly and how running was futile. One night, he just responded with a simple response of �Fuck off, rabbit.�

The next night, I valiantly stalked him while he awake to learn more about him and his equipment. I purposefully left some of the wild life that recently moved in the area and he must have picked up on this. While hunting I figured out he had some sort of revolver in addition to the double barrel shotgun.I stay cloaked in the dark, just observing how accurately he would take down animals. Suddenly something flew past my right, deafening my right ear, another shot hit me in my chest! Luckily the armor absorbed it. I made haste and moved, surprised to say the least and unsure how he had saw me cloaked until I saw a pair of goggles on his face. I grabbed a handfuls of dirt and rubbed it over my body and armor, he scurried off with some wild life he managed to kill prior and I laughed at him.

�Good job, ooman.�

This human must have been, in some sort of way, more than an average soldier, I thought. Most of the humans he encountered that were part of humanity�s various war machines wore simple helmets and had basic training, little mental endurance and morale. This one however, donned special equipment and mental preparation. Things such as the red beret, the military goggles and little fear of my attempts to mentally break him. However, he seemed to be using a majority of his ammo on hunting the wild-life in the area for food, and it seemed he didn�t land with much to begin with, I noticed something particular in one of the animals carcasses he got rid of after cutting for food. There was some kind of makeshift shrapnel that was different from the buckshot, which seemed to be made from human coins of some sort. Did he bring or make this?
    �Interesting.�

In order to limit the amount of food and in an attempt to intimidate him again, I started hanging animal carcasses around the trees of his camp as well.

WEEK TWO

Knowing that he was probably running low on ammo, the human would most likely have to avert to different methods to defend or hunt I thought. Additionally, he had stopped using camps a few days after after that first real fight. Instead, he was now winging it and making makeshift fires around the jungle, not even bothering to make tents against the rain or sleep in.
    I got tired of this hunt taking so long even if I previously enjoyed it. I decided after all, I would have a final encounter with this human in his current hiding place while he was awake. I simply turned on my cloak, avoiding branches and walked up to his encampment then turning off the cloak and laughing quietly. He got up from a log laying on the ground, his shotgun about ten meters away. He didn�t bother grabbing the shotgun.

�So this is..�
    We both stared each other down for a few seconds, he showed no fear as he always had for the last few weeks, accepting his inevitable death and only exclaiming,

�Just...one last cigarette before you kill me.� I wondered what a cigarette was...

�G0 @h3@d...� I said.
    I suppose it was the roll of brown leaf and paper he put in his mouth from a small rectangular packet.He nodded to me and said �Just getting my lighter...� Something felt off however, and at this moment I made a mistake, which was trusting an ooman, simply due to my respect for this prey. His war satchel covered his right leg so I couldn�t see the contents of his deep pocket, he slowly reached in, and pulled out a metallic object which I initially mistook for a lighter, before I knew it, he used all his energy to pull the full object which was a loaded barrel of some sort, aiming it directly at my face with one hand and slapping the end where the shell was with some sort of contraption that caused the zip-gun to fire! It missed, and a salvo of buckshot grazed my right ear, partially destroying it and deafening me in said ear for a while. I met his fearless eyes for the last time and scored his neck like an opium pod with the scythe, the olive skinned man trashed about, his left hand dropping the improvised zip-gun barrel before attempting to hold back the thick blood flowing from his jugular, more desperate than a Serpents will to die for their queen. I watched him gurgle blood from his mouth, covering his overgrown facial hair, dripping down into his torn shirt and olive-green pants, attempting to swing the striker at me, each movement becoming weaker by each second. My left ear managed to make out his final two, albeit slurred and demonic sounding words

�E-G-L ma-cGHe-GHt-e..�

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    My predator, Qai�Te will mainly focus on hunting worthy humans over xenomorphs, however if no worthy humans can be found he will avert to hunting worthy xenomorphs. A bit cliche in my opinion, but Qai�Te likes to mess with his prey, specifically humans. This would be more than cutting up dead bodies near the landing zone and making noises from a distance while cloaked in the dark however. Things like mocking humans, unworthy ones, secondly trying to target worthy humans that appear to have a bond of some sort to inflict some kind of emotional rage, drawing them out to fight. I�d play somewhat aggressively as well.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is a challenge mainly between prey but can be between predators on a one versus one basis, fight to the death with melee weapons. A hunt is basically you, the predator stalking someone to fight.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I intend to interact with predators on a social level, and maybe observing unworthy prey together from a distance and such when I cannot find a worthy human. I don�t intend on hunting with them at all, unless a situation calls for it such as multiple humans hunting us down and tracking us, which would make them unworthy prey.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    The main reason I want a predator whitelist is the fun, albeit limited interactions between marines and predators. For example, I was a delta squad leader and managed to kill an elder ravager, and an elder queen with some help from marines. A predator walked up to a group of two other delta marines and I, and simply talked to us, we roleplayed a bit and I eventually told him my accomplishments, he eventually followed us around while we hunted for more xenomorphs, and after some more battles, he brought me up to the ship where, ironically I bursted after they gave me a gift and promised me they would return my body. While these interactions are rare as some players view the server as a team death match, I argue against this, I love roleplaying and sure, maybe some players don�t view the predator whitelist as a roleplay role but it is, just like the captain or synthetic whitelist, albeit maybe a little less or more.

Secondly, I want to show any players who stumble across my notes somehow that they can change and become a �good� player, meaning not being a shitler or soft-griefer. While a lot of my notes were out of pure ignorance, some were intentional but I have changed, and maybe this application is a bit early for me in the eyes of admins and the council but I promise I have changed.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't stop laughing to EL MACHETE Title since I'm hispanic is pretty funny for some reason.

I'll leave my full opinion tomorrow although The Rigga I know from February wasn't a shitlord or a LRP guy but appears it changed

Edit:

So I took a look on your story and is pretty okay is basically your predator hunting some guy, nothing that takes my attention however some parts are really hard to read, Your playstyle is pretty generic in my POW but mostly people doesn't stick too much to them.

I'm gonna stay neutral for now, but answer me the next question.

A doctor is deployed planetside and it constantly chases you trying to kill/ heal/ Investigate you?

How your predator would react to these similar situations
    Last edited by edgardo; 05-11-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    I can't stop laughing to EL MACHETE Title since I'm hispanic is pretty funny for some reason.

I'll leave my full opinion tomorrow although The Rigga I know from February wasn't a shitlord or a LRP guy.

Edit:

So I took a look on your story and is pretty okay is basically your predator hunting some guy, nothing that takes my attention however some parts are really hard to read, Your playstyle is pretty generic in my POW but mostly people doesn't stick too much to them.

I'm gonna stay neutral for now, but answer me the next question.

A doctor is deployed planetside and it constantly chases you trying to kill/ heal/ Investigate you?

How your predator would react to these similar situations
    So three questions basically, alright.

It doesn't matter if they are a doctor if they begin to try to kill me. Any role with a gun that actively tries to kill a predator is prey and worthy of a hunt, especially if they are trying to challenge and/or insult me
    if their enough of a nuisance I would go ahead and kill them or injure them to the point where they will not actively try to kill me.. If they hadn't hunted me in the first place and were instead healing marines I would leave them alone.
    If their trying to HEAL ME, that would be an insult to my honor, and I would kill them.
    Investigating me is a mixed bag in my opinion, if their actively trying to hunt me down with say a motion detector for example, that would make them unworthy prey from my knowledge and I would deal with them, otherwise if their simply trying to talk to me, I would avoid them as they are no concern to me.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    If their trying to HEAL ME, that would be an insult to my honor, and I would kill them.
    Don't forget that doctors are mostly Innocent preys unless they actively hunt or attack you, you shouldn't been attacking them less when they try to heal you, however Yautja's tend and actively avoids heals from other individuals including their own by their rules and pride, killing a innocent prey just because they wanted to heal you is a big no, ignoring it and disappearing is the best in this case.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�m on the fence about this one. Honestly you had a really bad history and showed some trust issues, but you have had made strides to recover, but I think you jumped the gun going for this one before getting your XO ban removed and going for lthe CO whitelist. The application and story itself is ok, it�s not OMG amazing, but it�s not bad.

I�m gonna wait for more feedback from others

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically what Soldier said. The app isnt bad, though the story is weird i find, Its a good story dont get me wrong, grammars not horrible, Not too long or short and its actually readable but i cant shake the feeling that something about it is just off. Eitherway the story can be put aside for the moment and returned to, your history on the server is.. well shaky at best and you have a currently active jobban. Ill remain Neutral for now and see what others have to say and wait to see if the ban gets appealed successfully or not.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was told I could make a predator app with a job ban
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Basically what Soldier said. The app isnt bad, though the story is weird i find, Its a good story dont get me wrong, grammars not horrible, Not too long or short and its actually readable but i cant shake the feeling that something about it is just off. Eitherway the story can be put aside for the moment and returned to, your history on the server is.. well shaky at best and you have a currently active jobban. Ill remain Neutral for now and see what others have to say and wait to see if the ban gets appealed successfully or not.
    what's so off about the story?

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly i have no idea, as i said its written well enough, grammars correct and its not just some painful to look at wall of text. I just cant help but feel like somethings off but im no literary genius so itll probably be something so minor noone else will pick up on it either. Its certainly not enough to warrant a -1 dont worry the majority of my deliberation is behind that jobban and waiting to see if its lifted.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro yes

Pretty standard story but overall shows your desire for playing predator. It doesn't really showcase that much on how you will role-play with marines but it's definitely there.

Honestly don't remember you being a "bad" player, albeit I've only been playing actively for 5 months.

+1

Can't wait to robust you

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one says you can't make a app with a active ban, but most of the people usually count the job bans has bad behavior.

You should get that ban appealed ASAP