1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    came here just to +1 swag as a player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liked the story but have a couple concerns such as past history.

As for how you responded to Edgardo�s question, I wasn�t super impressed and didn�t feel it was entirely the appropriate response.

Awaiting more feedback.

I�m not sure I�m comfortable even to say I lean +1 so far so for now, a neutral from me leaning negatively.
    Last edited by Vispainius; 05-12-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vispainius View Post
    Liked the story but have a couple concerns such as past history.

As for how you responded to Edgardo�s question, I wasn�t super impressed and didn�t feel it was entirely the appropriate response.

Awaiting more feedback.

I�m not sure I�m comfortable even to say I lean +1 so far so for now, a neutral from me leaning negatively.
    I have changed as a player, but I do completely understand why some players and most of the staff would not view me as a compatible fit to play a predator, however what I've done recently is just ahelp and ask questions in staff help for any rules that are vague and not obvious and that has helped me tremendously as well as not actively being a shitler anymore, I can promise I have changed and won't mess up as a predator, if I'm in doubt I will always ask the council, other predator players, and ahelp any questions as well as doing this before I even start playing predator if I get the whitelist so I can go over everything I don't know so nothing will happen. Perhaps it's in your mind that due to my notes I will mess up eventually but I can promise this will not happen. I am looking at this whitelist so I can roleplay with marines and maybe even xenos to some extent, as well as make players rounds enjoyable instead of being a stereotypical predator. That doesn't mean I'll be the type of predator who doesn't hunt players, I'll do everything a good predator would do and go farther than that to be a good example of a predator.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like to add that my current play time each day each week be considered with the lack of notes I've had recently. I played much less when I got the notes in the past and now compared to my active play time it's much better. If possible could the play time be brought up?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna be real a lot of predators are gonna have trust issues with you based on your past history
    I consider you reformed, and a model of how a player can turn around and not be a shit head.

I think you should wait to your XO unban goes through and get your CO whitelist first before you try for predator.

Just my 2 cents.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to remain neutral on this app.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've received a recent note, please close this app down

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App withdrawn as of today. 30 day waiting period from now.