• Remove completely

2 15.38%

Thread: Redo Squad Requisitions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Redo Squad Requisitions

As is, it is way too much pressure put on the SL to get done all the REQ orders for his or her squad in time.
    I suggest we entirely redo it or remove it.
    If we redo it, this could mean a total redo or just adding a new role for example that will be apart of the squad still but have a roundstart role of managing the Squad Req.

As it stands, its not really a req that can function. Especially not like its designed to.
    What I mean is, its designed like a req where everyone goes up and asks for what they want.
    Yet, that is physically impossible for SLs as they too need to not only gear up but also have to deal with crazy req orders. So much so, even three 'things' may be too much if you want to effectively hand out attachments on a individual basis.

If you want to finish Req timely, you end up resorting to throwin' everything out all over the place and letting god sort it out.
    That's not req and that's not what the req we've been given seems to be intended for by design.

So, either replace the squad req with a "more open" req to marines.
    And/Or
    Add a new, roundstart role to a regular Pfc who can assist Req
    And/or
    Remove Squad Req wholesale

These are my suggestions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously - this was a accidental repost - more or less. So, Read what I'm suggesting (more or less) and pick one of the three options. Feel free to suggest and express your own thoughts, concerns, and ideas on Squad Requisitions.