Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rigga's SL guide: Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelpoint View Post
    To be fair no one listens to anyone.
    Speak for yourself, Bravo hang on nearly my every word when I'm SL. It's about being friendly, remembering people are players, and making fun for others, as well as always being on hand to drag people to safety. It's not about issuing orders and expecting people to do it like robots, which is something a lot of command roles forget.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Campbell 2 View Post
    I need some help, with my leadership skills, I constantly tell marines what to do, "Don't go that way, stick with me" "Marines, you're too split up!", Shit like that, and yet almost 70% of the time, no one listens and they just go off to dance land, I know everything else in this guide, but the only difficult part is making the marines actually god damn listen to you.

I never have trouble with communicating with command, or anything else of the like, I usually stick in the back to make sure I'm not damaged as well, because damaged SL's are useless SLs.
    Stick your neck out to save marines and deffiable marines, even if it means you can get killed. Marines love a hero, but don't come across as a tryhard. If you have any questions ask here, PM me on the forums or discord.
    Also.
    //showthrea...%80%99t-listen