Your Byond ID?
    Driker

Your Character Name?
    Joseph Phillips

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Runner 699

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5/13/2019 12 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Possible Metacoms/Info

Description of the incident:
    The xenomorph player in question went directly to the final survivor location after freshly evolving into a runner, and attacked the survivor that was completely obscured by a wooden barricade. They then continued to play normally up until a couple members of dead-chat mentioned potential meta-communication being involved in how they found the survivor and that one of the dead-chat players was going to follow them and watch for potential evidence of metacoms. Immediately after this was said in dead-chat, the xenomorph player went to the xenomorph nest and went ssd.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://i.imgur.com/OCWoH45.png

The hiding spot in question.

How you would punish the accused:
    I merely suggest observation of this player for possible foul play. It's possible what transpired is all coincidence, but since meta-communication or information is difficult to catch without it being blatant, I felt observation is the safe route.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heyo, we can investigate the amount of time between them spawning as a runner and finding you.

But if there is something blocking vision between the cade and the xeno they will see you. Because they can look through walls and wont see the object. So there is a way they could have seen you behind the wooden cades.

How to become senior dev.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't the survivor that was found, I had been observing. The runner came from the north, where the fences are.

I honestly wouldn't have been AS suspicious about it, had they not went SSD after being called out for possible meta-coms and me saying I was going to observe them for the round in deadchat.
    The reason I know they went SSD, is I ahelped the situation and the staff member informed me of them having gone SSD.
    Like I said, it could have just all been a coincidence, but the timing made me feel like it was someone leaving to avoid being caught.
    Regardless of the outcome, thank you for taking the time to review the situation.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get a mod to pull some information regarding this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While this is somewhat suspicious, there is not enough evidence that I have found to support this.

Resolved, no action taken.