User Tag List

Thread: Tri-Poloski - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tri-Poloski - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    gradedgrey
    Character Name?
    Ivanov Poloski
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    EmeraldBlood
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Until the end of Time
    What other servers do you play on?
    bad death claw ss13, flupstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    paradise station. However i am no longer Banned
    Reason for Ban
    for Breaking the rules LRP
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello I would like to see if i can Return to playing on this wonderful server once more. I am sorry for breaking the rules by self exploding too many times in Req line and Setting a bad example as SL by setting myself on fire.

The reason I am trying to dispute this ban is because I miss playing on this wonderful community and there is no other game/server like it.

I would be happy to answer any questions anyone might have to ask, Many thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Your note history is quite extensive. Though not required, are there any other SS13 servers that can vouch for you as having good behavior?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Your note history is quite extensive. Though not required, are there any other SS13 servers that can vouch for you as having good behavior?
    The other server I have been playing for a extensive amount of time was Bad death claw ss13, on that server I played as Mad Max & Juke Box.
    I recently asked Rengusta the Head Admin to vouch for me but Apparent he doesn't remember me however he told me he is like that with everyone.

I am currently still working on an Admin to vouch for me from that server. if anyone remembers me by the names Mad Max, Dirge & Juke Box please speak up. thanks
    Last edited by Tri-Poloski; 05-17-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad Deathclaw/Fallout 13 reached out to me to provide a vouch.
    They said besides some silly ahelps you've sent you follow their rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello gradedgrey,

That... is a very long list of notes.

I can read quite a few bans in there too. Long bans. Sadly, these bans didn't stop you from breaking the rules again when you returned. You never showed any interest in following the rules.
    You say you miss playing on CM-SS13, but I don't think your playstyle fits our requirements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's true that i have a long history but with time comes with experience and maturity as i got accustomed to the ss13 community and how it is played. when i first started playing i had no clue how to act and play the game and did so poorly but I would argue that my recent history is quite different and is more self harming than my previous offensives and did not warrant a permanent Ban.

I took playing ss13 more seriously; I took SL Roles and lead Delta Dogs with great success. I was committed to Rp even tho you would consider it was low brow. Aka *picks his Nose or every round Used a laber to place Tri-poloski on every piece of armour I had.

I was friendly with all players and committed to win every round for Marines as a Marine. My favourite weapon of choice was Grenades which i launched with the pulse rifle,once every so often i would have a malfunction due to human error and blow myself up and would apologise for my error. I was light-hearted and wanted everyone to have fun.

I hope to return to playing on this great server once more and that my Vouch from Bad Deathclaw would conceive you that im a good well meaning player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is your second permanent ban, which given your note history is actually about one perma too few. Staff on this server has been much too lenient with you and I'm not going to continue that trend. You were told your last chance was it, so quite frankly I don't see why we should even consider your appeals. I cannot say with certainty you're ever going to be allowed back in but what I can assure you is that if you ever want to play here again, it's certainly going to take a lot more than a scant three lines saying how sorry you are.

Needless to say, this is denied.