User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Akabinxstar
    Character Name?
    Aiko "stutters" Amano
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Sir Lordingtion
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Till I'm dead
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC, Bay, Leben
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Bad deathclaw
    Reason for Ban
    Posting an image of Broden's announcement
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I understand how what I did was hurtful, While it was a fairly old event, I understand it can reopen old wounds. I am sorry that I posted that image, really, I was just browsing my gallery and posting images from SS13 and felt the need to include it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Game Notes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been banned from discord 3 times. You've been banned in game for excessive salt and toxicity only a week ago. What's different?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    You've been banned from discord 3 times. You've been banned in game for excessive salt and toxicity only a week ago. What's different?
    Well all things considered, My salt was a joke, I may have taken it a bit far, but that was only because I thought that what I said was pretty inoffensive. That's not me being dismissive or anything, I just think that I need to learn my limits and that I have to an extent.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One moment you're a normal player, the other moment you're a shitposting toxic jerk.

I think we've given you so many fair chances both in and out of game.

What;s going to change this time if you get another chance?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I realize that not everyone is my friend, and therefore not everyone is going to accept my form of shitposting. 90% of the time I'm just playing, and the way I shitpost is mostly to get a reaction.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    Well I realize that not everyone is my friend, and therefore not everyone is going to accept my form of shitposting. 90% of the time I'm just playing, and the way I shitpost is mostly to get a reaction.
    I think you've been given so many chances, eventually we as a staff team have to say enough is enough. I think if you get unbanned again, you'll just get rebanned.

You even admitted to another mod you're probably not long for the game server.

I think you really need to take a step back and think before you shitpost.

I won't shit on you and say No, but I won't say yes ether.

Good luck

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's how I view it.

You've had several chances and you've stated

Yeah, I believe that I can change if given a second chance. I am willing to improve my behavior in order to remain a member of the discord CM ocmmunity because it means alot to me just being there. I'll do what I have to do to stay.
    That was for the second ban. You since blew that chance on the third ban. That's lost trust there.

The easy answer for us probably would be "no we're not going to care again let this player lie in his own bed". I want to believe that if you work at it you can be a better person. I worry that I might just get egg on my face by believing what you said (like the previous mods).

I personally propose one of the following:

1. Allow you to come back with a warning for one year. If you mess up on discord during that time you will be banned for no less than 1 year from discord.

2. Allow you to come back after the following: No notes for 3 months on CM with a minimum playtime of 15 hours a month.

Yeah both of those options suck but can you blame me there? Regardless I believe you need to work for a unban here and not just use flowery words. You have to rebuild trust slowly.
    Last edited by starmute; 05-16-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to work with those options, and in regards to my 3rd discord ban, I made a mistake. I didn't post that screenshot to spite anyone, and even then I felt my behavior had been improving up to that point. I just thought it would be like "haha remember when this happened?" when I posted it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna be a no from me chief.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.