User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    Gonna be a no from me chief.
    As expected

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take one look at the forum chat. And i want to say no. You're a kiss ass that needs to learn the age old 'think before you speak.' All of your bans would not have happened if you just went " before I hit enter. Who will this effect negatively." Is not what you or your small group of friends say. It's all the thousands of players that can see it.

I just don't see how you can prove to us that you arent going to just go and post something without thinking again. Already you've had more chances and more opportunities than most two people combined. And its for stuff you thought would be cool or funny.

Getting a reaction isn't good. If you want friends and a good community that *care* you need to cultivate,
    Just stop and think before you say something. Someone going lolxddab isn't worth that dude who you just shat on. No one gets anything positive out of it.

Think. And then post. Remove your enter so it's a manual process. You have to understand that you will not get another chance. You need to understand that it's probably better to just not. That you should wait a grip.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sargash View Post
    I take one look at the forum chat. And i want to say no. You're a kiss ass that needs to learn the age old 'think before you speak.' All of your bans would not have happened if you just went " before I hit enter. Who will this effect negatively." Is not what you or your small group of friends say. It's all the thousands of players that can see it.

I just don't see how you can prove to us that you arent going to just go and post something without thinking again. Already you've had more chances and more opportunities than most two people combined. And its for stuff you thought would be cool or funny.

Getting a reaction isn't good. If you want friends and a good community that *care* you need to cultivate,
    Just stop and think before you say something. Someone going lolxddab isn't worth that dude who you just shat on. No one gets anything positive out of it.

Think. And then post. Remove your enter so it's a manual process. You have to understand that you will not get another chance. You need to understand that it's probably better to just not. That you should wait a grip.
    okay.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With regards to this. I'm going to say no. Until you have resolved the permanent ban you have.

Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x31stOverlord View Post
    With regards to this. I'm going to say no. Until you have resolved the permanent ban you have.

aww man..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just gave you a warning for shit posting in a player report which is pretty common knowledge not to do. You�re also facing a 7 day/Perma ban at the moment

I think your time is pretty much done here dude
    Good luck in the future but it�s a no.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I just gave you a warning for shit posting in a player report which is pretty common knowledge not to do. You�re also facing a 7 day/Perma ban at the moment

I think your time is pretty much done here dude
    Good luck in the future but it�s a no.
    okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you had plenty of chances.

Denied.