User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LocalizedDownpour - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the vote of confidence Soluble, I look forward to eventually having a chance to play the role.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading the story, it looks like your synth doesn't have much personality and the quirk is basically nonexistent, as it is synth job to basically care for marines and help them in any way possible. I am just gonna echo what Aceluke and Jakk said and give this -1.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry for the long time it took to process this. Remember to use a spoiler for your stories, it makes it better to look at. You can edit it in after posting the story. Story was fine otherwise, except lack of quirk. I believe Jakk has already dug into your quirk/personality, so I won't do that.

"I am comfortable preforming all engineering tasks aside from engine set-up as I've only done it once or twice." This is a task a low-pop synth will do once a day, so thank you for being honest, but its important to know. Rest is alright, maybe a bit more filling "Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?" so as to sell yourself, since you're a bit "unknown".

I've seen you ingame a few times here and there, but it was as spec, private or someone in Cargo.

I suggest you play more doctor, a few rounds of MT and maybe a bit of SL to make yourself more known. I'm sure you'll be able to get synth next time. -1
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, nothing else to say, everyone said what I was about to say. Mate, good luck next time -1
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure to read and incorporate the feedback given to you. If you have any questions, contact a council member or me. This app is denied.