User Tag List

Thread: MariusTheGigel - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MariusTheGigel - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    MariusTheGigel
    Character Name?
    Mihai cel Hapsan
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    permanent
    Remaining Duration
    permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    I play on Bad Deathclaw
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have been banned on Bad Deathclaw for improper escalation around 2 months ago
    Reason for Ban
    M10Feb19 - Ban Evasion
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I have been perma banned for griefing , and using multiple accounts to avoid bans and i did not improve my behaviour in any significant way wheni switched accounts , the accounts i used are : "MariusTheGigel","Guta"and "Gigelius".
    While using those accounts i had cases of lrp , attempts of qos and doing things that were out of my character (doctor killing someone pretending to save them) , i didn`t care about others , i only tried to find fun in destroyng others experience directly or indirectly ,or by simply being careless and tryng to find answers to stupid questions.When there was a ban-wipe and i was able to play , i didn`t announce anyone , i knew i should have but i couldn`t and i played until the ban got reinstated .

What i did can`t be excused , and i regret the stupid stuff i did ,most of the time i have been aware that what i was doing was bad and/or childish. This perma ban made me look at me differently , i like the game there is no doubt in that , but i shouldn`t destroy the experience for others by beeing careless, and make the administrators handle my bad behaviour. I dissapointed you and I hope you can forgive me and give me one more chance , if you offer me another chance i won`t repeat my mistakes, and show you that i changed in better.

As for a vouch Ryai1 , senior admin from Bad Deathclaw , is willing to vouch for me , if you have any questions feel free to ask.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst I appreciate your honesty, what really troubles me is you knew you were doing something wrong on varied cases. How can you ensure you will follow the rules this time if given a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While i was breaking the rules , i didn`t care about other`s experience or about the consequences of my actions , i didn`t apreciate the game to it`s full extent until i got banned , i took it for granteed without a second thought , i didn`t know what i was losing while i did those things ,this ban helped me understand better my actions and i consider it needed for me to improve , i wouldn`t waste my second chance for just a laugh or to be annoyng as this game means a lot for me .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Gigelius:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Guta:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been long enough that I'm willing to believe that you've changed, so we're going to give you another chance. You'll be put on a two month probation, any griefing will result in an instant permaban.

Resolved - On probation until the 14th of August, 2019.