User Tag List

Thread: MasterShakeEZ - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MasterShakeEZ - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    mastershakeez
    Character Name?
    Johan Blaine
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    EmeraldBlood
    Total Ban Duration
    forever
    Remaining Duration
    forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    dont think so
    Reason for Ban
    Now will all of that said, your attitude is terrible. There is no bias, you're acting like a piece of shit to our staff and because of that you're not going to be given any slack on our end. Because all of your problems seem to be coming from Xeno, all of your notes are also Xeno related, you're just going to be banned from playing Xeno. Before you say, "I was banned for reporting staff," again, no, you're getting banned cause you're giving our staff no respect so you're not getting any extra chances after getting 8 Xeno related notes while still being toxic as hell. If you can turn your attitude around, you'll be free to make an appeal to get that ban lifted. The only thing causing problems here is you so if you fix your attitude I have no problem letting you play Xeno. You can quote me on that in your ban appeal to get it lifted, provided you actually can show us you've gotten better.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I have played marine alot lately and I have no received any notes and I feel like ive been a good player. I have learned that abusive language towards the staff is unacceptable and I must control my temper anytime that I am in contact with them in the future. I am only asking for a xeno job ban not queen unban because my most recent xeno note if for abusing queen power ordering everyone to be a drone. I want to prove that I can follow the rules and be a good regular xeno before I get queen back.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�ve been assigned this appeal, and I am going to review your chat history and discuss this with my fellow admins. I agree you haven�t been noted, but like everyone else you can be �passionate� about things in this community to the point it leads to toxicity.

More than likely you will be allowed to play xeno again and have to appeal the queen ban down the road.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or you want to say before we make a final decision?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I�ve been assigned this appeal, and I am going to review your chat history and discuss this with my fellow admins. I agree you haven�t been noted, but like everyone else you can be �passionate� about things in this community to the point it leads to toxicity.

More than likely you will be allowed to play xeno again and have to appeal the queen ban down the road.

Is there anything else you would like us to know or you want to say before we make a final decision?
    Ya I agree I get too worked up and take things to personally and thats something I have to work on and not let it make me be toxic to people around me especially staff. I understand that if I dont change I wont get to be part of the community anymore and I really love this game so I dont want that to happen.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admins will discuss it, and we will let you know.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your base alien jobban has been moved. In the future, I highly suggest you think before you act.
    You may appeal the queen jobban in 30 days as long as you don't get any bad notes/bans in that time frame

Resolved.