User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Development team Q&A topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will tackle & pounce do minor brute damage?

Neuro spit eventually leading to cardiac/respiratory arrest?

Ranks other than PFC getting auto boot knife in default loadout?

Flashlight grip lighting fix?

Will QFA on M37 pump action ever be a thing? Gotta be some drawbacks to it, of course. It would take the shotgun back to its most recent prior fire rate, but you're eating up a slot that most people run mag harness on, ALOT.

Power Loader seems like it could be fun in combat when xenos come shipside. I was surprised to hear that it's not a thing. Will it ever be a thing for the req officers to defend themselves with?

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal Gloire View Post
    Will tackle & pounce do minor brute damage?
    No

Neuro spit eventually leading to cardiac/respiratory arrest?
    No

Ranks other than PFC getting auto boot knife in default loadout?
    Don't know. Maybe?

Flashlight grip lighting fix?
    in works

Will QFA on M37 pump action ever be a thing? Gotta be some drawbacks to it, of course. It would take the shotgun back to its most recent prior fire rate, but you're eating up a slot that most people run mag harness on, ALOT.
    I'd rather implement a special attachment for shotty

Power Loader seems like it could be fun in combat when xenos come shipside. I was surprised to hear that it's not a thing. Will it ever be a thing for the req officers to defend themselves with?
    Power Loaders are terrible in combat as they should be. They do not work against enemy that is overly mobile

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLoko View Post
    What's the status on Whiskey Outpost?
    Being fixed

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When (or if you will ever) fix menu poping out when trying to use attachement with two togglable attachements? It's annoying to deploy a bipod and use scope fast, and it's damn impossible to use UGL, or mini-flamer, or mini-shotgun with rail light.
    It didn't happened before, "Use attachement" didn't took rail attachements into account, because there already exist button to toggle it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the Barrel Charger actually only increase shotgun damage by 5% and if so, what's the point of putting it on a shotgun?

Are there any plans to rebalance HEFA grenades, ERTs and ERT equipment, or non-USCM weapons you can find on some maps or get in a black market firearms crate like the MP27?
    Last edited by Megarop; 09-25-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UPP is very light on content. Do you guys plan to add more sprites, weapons, or armor for them? With the addition of new USCM weapons, like the Longstreet, L42 carbines and so on, is there anything similar coming for the UPP?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megarop View Post
    Does the Barrel Charger actually only increase shotgun damage by 5% and if so, what's the point of putting it on a shotgun?
    Big if true

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    When (or if you will ever) fix menu poping out when trying to use attachement with two togglable attachements? It's annoying to deploy a bipod and use scope fast, and it's damn impossible to use UGL, or mini-flamer, or mini-shotgun with rail light.
    It didn't happened before, "Use attachement" didn't took rail attachements into account, because there already exist button to toggle it.
    Git Lab it. I will ask people to fix it, but it might be lost in time

Yes. Before it applied 15% to the primary bullet only and noone batted an eye.
    Are there any plans to rebalance HEFA grenades, ERTs and ERT equipment, or non-USCM weapons you can find on some maps or get in a black market firearms crate like the MP27?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurify View Post
    The UPP is very light on content. Do you guys plan to add more sprites, weapons, or armor for them? With the addition of new USCM weapons, like the Longstreet, L42 carbines and so on, is there anything similar coming for the UPP?
    We need more spriters before we can dedicate our time on secondary factions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why putting a ballistic goggle inside the USCM cap can't be seen anymore?

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello My question is on the suggestion system via github.

Is there a list of suggestion topic ((a black list) ex : atmo ..) that will never be implemented ?
    Is there a list of topic you would like suggestion on as a dev team?
    Does the dev team as a trello or another think to see what your working on?(so we can make suggestion on the topic)

I ask this because i feel like when i do a suggestion it's not used most of the time and i would like to save my times and yours.
    Have a good CM day