User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viperious - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been meaning to comment but I have a chronic case of laziness, so I'm just gonna echo what acute/pedroca said and use my new epic image. a good +1 image.jpg Edit: Its a +1 btw
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroca2lucas View Post
    I'm actually willing to give you a shot, I'll be mirroring what Acute said.

Please, DO NOT make me regret my decision.

+1
    I swear by the old gods and the new that you will not regret this <3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    Been meaning to comment but I have a chronic case of laziness, so I'm just gonna echo what acute/pedroca said and use my new epic image. a good +1 image.jpg Edit: Its a +1 btw
    Watch out watch out watch out! Here he is!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The story was a mess grammar wise. I don't know if it happened cause you decided to go from first to third person, but it was a pain to go through. I didn't see your supposed quirk anywhere in the story except you acted british. I would have liked more dialogue and emphasis on things that would make you go "That's a synth".

Rest of the app was fine.

A Captain orders you arrested for disrespect and he ends up jailing you, what do you do?

You have a tendency to get emotional, no offense meant. How will you avoid this playing synth?

Do you want the Synth whitelist so it makes you look better for your CO app?

If you were to get denied, what would you do?
    Last edited by Vampmare; 05-21-2019 at 12:27 PM.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    The story was a mess grammar wise. I don't know if it happened cause you decided to go from first to third person, but it was a pain to go through. I didn't see your supposed quirk anywhere in the story except you acted british. I would have liked more dialogue and emphasis on things that would make you go "That's a synth".

Rest of the app was fine.

A Captain orders you arrested for disrespect and he ends up jailing you, what do you do?

You have a tendency to get emotional, no offense meant. How will you avoid this playing synth?

Do you want the Synth whitelist so it makes you look better for your CO app?

If you were to get denied, what would you do?

I will remain neutral.
    Rule 3 of the Synthetic guideline clearly states that I must not break marine law, so in the event that I am to be arrested for disrespect, I would be under the assumption that the CO either missunderstood what I said, or decided to take what I said as disrespect (Which is a very possible situation for me to end up in, and even Schwaan ended up in this situation, to which I was somewhat involved at the time). In the event that I am arrested, I will serve out my sentence peacefully, and once it has ended, I will fax high command with my grievances towards the behaviour of the CO, and if I believe the CO to be directly acting based on my OOC reputation, I may file a player report once the round has ended. (It's not like I can be perma brigged for supposed disrespect.)

No offense taken, you are just stating a fact. However I believe over the last few months I have become much better at handling incidents in game that cause me great frustration. As stated in my reply Jakkk's question, when I am a marine and a rule is being broken towards me, I do not retaliate and let the admin team currently online handle the situation. Though if my life is directly threataned and I am unlikely to escape, and call for the person attacking to be arrested, my self preservation will kick in and I will disarm the perpetrator and will arrest them if no MPs are available at that time. As stated before, RPing is one of the things I'm good at, and I rarely let my emotions IRL seep into my character in game.

Again, as stated before, I desire every whitelist. This has been my goal for a long time and I enjoy the challenge of being an underdog with a steep mountain to climb, reaching for the top. I understand that people may hold reservations about my intentions following Emeralds comment on my CO app, and I can't say that what she said does not stay in my mind, but in all honesty, I played for over 325 hours in March, and most of that was spent as XO or SO, so I'm pretty burnt out from command roles for the time being, and have no intention of reapplying for CO for a while. If you've seen me in game over the last week, you will notice that I am rolling high for spec every round, and when that fails, I will either go SL or Medic, though most of the time that is medic.

And if I get denied? I will keep trying. There is a member of the community that has recently been whitelisted after 10 failed attempts. How can I claim to have the willpower to do well and to improve if I give up on the first try?

Thankyou for not immediately -1ing me and I hope the decission you make is one that you are personally happy with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not getting into any other replies.
    The app is good, the story shows off your RP ability though the surgery part was long. It was not entirely boring to read.
    You do have a rather bad aspect of going to people for help and trying to garner attention but idc about that for becoming synth cuz it doesn�t really matter.

All that matters is I give you a my vote which is a +1
    So I will
    I will also state privately (cuz that shit always come back to bite if you hide it) that I thought you really should just give up on synthetic whitelist, but this is actually a really well done app/story and I don�t think you are really the worst person to get synth and won�t do it harm.

+1
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceluke View Post
    Not getting into any other replies.
    The app is good, the story shows off your RP ability though the surgery part was long. It was not entirely boring to read.
    You do have a rather bad aspect of going to people for help and trying to garner attention but idc about that for becoming synth cuz it doesn�t really matter.

All that matters is I give you a my vote which is a +1
    So I will
    I will also state privately (cuz that shit always come back to bite if you hide it) that I thought you really should just give up on synthetic whitelist, but this is actually a really well done app/story and I don�t think you are really the worst person to get synth and won�t do it harm.

+1
    Thankyou Ace, your continued support is always appreciated, even if I have let you down in the past ^^

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    a good +1 image.jpg Edit: Its a +1 btw
    Retard viperious heheh.

P.D : this isn't a shitpost I'm leaving my + 1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright.

My opinion is that the story, whilst somewhat hard to follow due to errors in writing style and grammatical errors. It does show the level of effort put in by yourself. It did it's purpose and whilst it could have been better with a bit of extra time spent on it, it wasn't bad.

I think, that there is no real reason that this app shouldn't be accepted. You have no recent issues on the discord and have indeed been active that shows you intend on improving your attitude from what it was.

I'll throw in a +1 for all its worth from the Stinky Badmin.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been thinking about it and I think I've come to a conclusion, but first a few words

Learn to embrace the suck. Synthetics get bullied a lot from all sides and things might not always go your way. They may have some tools to deal with some of this, but not all, so sometimes you just gotta accept it happened and deal with it. Dying can be fun and death is never forever.

You may also have noticed, but you are slightly controversial and so, while it may seem unfair, expect to be judged harsher than others. We all make mistakes. some worse than others, but it is always good to keep in mind.

+1
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem