User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: huebone - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huebone - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Challade
    Character Name?
    Uriel 'Encino Man' Payan
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    WinterCloud
    Total Ban Duration
    Unknown
    Remaining Duration
    Unknown
    What other servers do you play on?
    TG Station
    Hippie Station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have not been banned in two years in any server(aside from this one)
    Reason for Ban
    "Huebone came in backing up the Holocaust as well literally fuck that bullshit"

We were having political discussion in Shitposting and I said something a mod didn't like.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    What's the point of joining a discussion if you're gonna ban someone for saying something you don't like?

I was essentially trying to say something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVCAhGL0ohw and I didn't get to finish it. What happened in WWII was terrible but people in Germany didn't elect Hitler against their will. And they didn't just witness millions of people disappear from their population cluing in.
    Last edited by Challade; 05-19-2019 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Starmute gave more reason

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there additionally I'm a discord moderator.

Banning discord moderator was WinterCloud

Reason was :"Huebone came in backing up the Holocaust as well literally fuck that bullshit"

From what I saw there was a discussion where a few people were said "Hitler did nothing wrong with the holocaust".

While the internet is kinda the wild west as far as speech goes..... people forget our discord isn't, even in shitposting. Its not my ban so I'm not really going to touch this.
    Last edited by starmute; 05-19-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Starmute, thanks for that, I'll edit my thing. Also, can you provide a screenshot(or transcript).

Edit: Of the entire conversation, because my argument was about context and the importance of it, I think the irony is important here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Challade; 05-19-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I can't get that conversation in the audit logs either due to my ineptitude or inability.

Sorry.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely not. Take your holocaust denial/support shit elsewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Absolutely not. Take your holocaust denial/support shit elsewhere.
    ? When did I actually deny the holocaust?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support for the Holocaust is a straight ban for me. So warnings. Literally fuck that.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    Support for the Holocaust is a straight ban for me. So warnings. Literally fuck that.
    I never supported the holocaust. Also, why fuck warnings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was informed I'm able to make a post on this as long as it stays on point by a mod.

Rules themselves of shitposting, 1. No NSFW content 2. Don't spam things tens to hundreds of times

I was on my phone at the time watching this go down in shit-posting at no point was Challade doing anything more then shitposting about a topic which was already going on. Nor was he even there for most of it from the time I remember and scrolling back to read what was said between all involved parties.

Thats all I have too say, besides from personally playing with his man he is far from somebody you would call a 'holocaust supporter/denier' in any fashion. This was shitposting in a channel literally named shitposting lads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got my hands on the logs, and it appears like Winter decided to ban people for the very thing THEY started, they baited a ban on Cipher, here's the evidence.

Spoiler Spoiler: