User Tag List

Thread: Robotic Potato - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robotic Potato - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Robotic Potato
    Character Name?
    Irene Rockfelt
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Omicega
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Pemanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Baystation, SS:CM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Banned once in 2016 on CM for EORG.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: R18Feb19 - Player harassment, grief, and server raiding.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    It's been a few months since my first appeal and my feelings haven't changed much on it.

Like I stated in my last appeal, I understand I made a huge mistake, even at the time I knew I was doing something wrong. I couldn't say I know why I did it. I was tired not really thinking but it doesn't really excuse what I did, I still did it all myself.

I took a bad joke too far, I brought it into harassment territory, with it I also ruined the round I was in by taking up an important role.

The only thing I have to say in my defense again is on the matter of server raiding I never planned with anyone what I planned to do I just had stupidly followed along. I hadn't known Jay Burns had planned to do the same thing I was, but I also understand by doing as the others in such a similar manner it was server raiding.

As a final note I once again want to say sorry to everyone for betraying their trust and especially I'm sorry to ExGame, for harassing you, trying to make everyone think less of you with no real reason of my own.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you did was shitty to an extreme degree. Whether or not you had prior knowledge that this was a coordinated harassment scheme is no excuse, as you decided to join in the unwarranted dogpiling. Frankly, we had made it extremely clear what would happen to anyone who decided to take part in this stupid, childish action. So much so, that this ban is marked as unappealable.

Denied.