31 57.41%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Discord Political Channel Suggestion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    If you, like most people, think that nazis are retarded then debate them. Or don't look at it. Also, "you guys are toxic dumbasses", get the fuck over yourself lol.
    You can't debate nazis when most of them will never agree to argue in good faith. They do not have an open mind, they will refuse any fact or evidence you bring to them because their entire ideology is based on made up non-sense and lies. The only answer to someone genuinly supporting nazi ideology is to shut them off and to never give them a platform to preach from. Debating them only gives them legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    Eat ass you Democrat.
    Shut up liberal
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A dions breeding ground..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    A dions breeding ground..
    I take it back I am now supporting a politics channel.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hoh god hoh fuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    You can't debate nazis when most of them will never agree to argue in good faith. They do not have an open mind, they will refuse any fact or evidence you bring to them because their entire ideology is based on made up non-sense and lies. The only answer to someone genuinly supporting nazi ideology is to shut them off and to never give them a platform to preach from. Debating them only gives them legitimacy.
    If you've noticed, arguing with people never actually changes their minds. The best case scenario is people tend to drift somewhere towards the middle as they concede things, but nobody goes into an argument as a hardcore progressive and leaves as a conservative or vice versa. If their entire ideology is built on lies, then point out their lies and provide them evidence against their lies. Even if it doesn't change their mind, it helps you to formulate their own arguments and may change the minds of onlookers who are somewhere in the middle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds like an absolutely awful idea that will only lead to massive flamewars on discord that amount to nothing.

So a definite +1 because we haven't had enough drama. I'll start microwaving some popcorn.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely not. We don't need drama. I don't want reasons to ban you lads and I don't trust that you can keep your insults, harassments and such in your pants when you are heated.
    Last edited by starmute; 05-20-2019 at 04:15 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #Dionsposting

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah. This is not a good idea at all.

Whilst people will spout all sorts of nonsense like "Muh free speech", you are entitled to say whatever you like and believe whatever you like. Doesn't mean anyone else has to listen to you or remove you from the discord if it's against server rules.

We ain't a political group, we aren't a history discussion group. Take your political crap and push it somewhere else.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x31stOverlord View Post
    Nah. This is not a good idea at all.

Whilst people will spout all sorts of nonsense like "Muh free speech", you are entitled to say whatever you like and believe whatever you like. Doesn't mean anyone else has to listen to you or remove you from the discord if it's against server rules.

We ain't a political group, we aren't a history discussion group. Take your political crap and push it somewhere else.
    But people routinely discuss politics in shitposting, offtopic and general already