Roman Pavlyunchekov
    Their BYOND Key
    NeroCavalier
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    5/19/2019 at 9:35 PM Central
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Staff Protocol #3 was broken.
    Description of the incident
    During the round, I, a Mature Ravager, alongside two other Mature Ravagers and a number of other xenos, made an attempt at the USCM position in Hydro. After getting wiped out by the Marines, the Queen reported us, claiming that she had told us not to attack. However, the Queen had watched us through her Queen Eye thing as we made our way to Hydro, choosing not to say anything the entire time. NeroCavalier seemed to be on her side, as they then claimed that "You didn't give her any time to finish typing before you all charged." The Queen, had she wanted to gain our attention, could've said "RAVS" or anything of the sort, and she had plenty of time to do so.
    Evidence
    I don't have any screenshots or logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    I wouldn't punish them at all, I have nothing against NeroCavalier, but it felt like they were taking the Queen's side from the beginning. It's only a warning, but it's the principle of the thing and the fact that the Queen was able to use a report to basically punish us for dying is unfair and sets a poor precedent for future leaders to "punish" people for failing, using false claims to do so.
    Last edited by Litlbear; 05-20-2019 at 02:49 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this about the current ongoing round?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is, was I meant to wait until afterwards?

EDIT: The round ended, and I saw that the Elder Empress who made the report was AcuteCircle, another TrialSenior. It felt, during the entire incident, like NeroCavalier was stretching for a reason as to why I should be punished, and now I see why they were so intent on taking the Queen's side.
    Last edited by Litlbear; 05-20-2019 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Round ended, more info.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the queen, I made multiple words of queen to stay north of river, even a hive order because a carrier didn't listen and stayed even after my orders. When I started observing you were already around LZ2 at which point I typed out "Where the hell are you going", which by its own should be a reason for you to fall back. When you were at fitness, I told you to get out of there, but one ravager already jumped under the tank and died, others kept attacking instead of trying to run away.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see the message telling us to fall back. I asked if we were allowed to fight and, after being told that we were (as long as we were careful), us Ravagers, alongside a decently sized group, made our move. I saw you watch us from North of the river, and you didn't say anything. I tried to run once I realized the tank was there; we didn't know previously. Saying "Where the hell are you going" is vague and can refer to any xeno.
    Last edited by Litlbear; 05-20-2019 at 03:34 AM. Reason: added the (as long as we were careful)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest issue with this is that NeroCavalier had to resort to saying that you (the Queen) were in the �process of telling us not to go� and that �not everyone can type fast�. That�s honestly absurd. How were we to know you were in the process? Regardless of how fast or slow you can type, players can�t be expected to hang around INCASE something is being typed. That�s like telling people driving cars not to go at green lights INCASE a cat runs across the road. Had you wanted to address us directly, and get our attention, typing even �RAVS� (as we were all bunched up) would�ve done the trick.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Queen logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation between litlbear and Nero

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure exactly when the fight with the Hydro Marines was but, looking at the Queen's messages, all of the ones directed at us (the Ravagers) were during the same minute of 21:25. Judging by that, we had 30 seconds to respond to the Queen but, as it took us, at minimum, 2-4 minutes to get from the North river to the Hydroponics, the Queen had plenty of time to speak to us before then. I saw the Queen watching the one Ravager who had the leader status (that gold star) the entire time we moved, and only chose to speak out once the fighting had started. I also don't see where the Queen told us to stay North of the river. All in all, it really feels like we're being punished for dying in combat.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made words of queen to stay north river unfortunately the logs don't show that. Since I told the hive to stay north until the fog goes down I do not expect to micromanage xenos who decide to flank without telling me. I could've communicated better to you but the point stands that you shouldn't do what you were doing in the first place.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never saw you tell us to stay North, or I would've. All I know is that, when I asked if we, as Mature T3s, could attack, or if we should wait to be Elders, you said yes. If I knew that I shouldn't have been doing what I was doing, I wouldn't have done it. You began watching us when we were still north of the river, at the far-west point where the fog was down. Three Ravagers and a number of other aliens went, and you watched, and didn't say anything for the time it took us to get there. I'm sorry, but I just don't see what we did wrong. It seems more like you're trying to put the blame onto us, when there isn't any blame to be put.