Your Byond ID?
    Yuliy

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' COoper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Tom Dinkle

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:00 KST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, 6

Description of the incident:
    Right after the mission started on the Trijent Dam, Tom Dinkles ordered the Marine to 'fix the filters on the planetside,' by 'SOMEHOW' knowing the situation down on the colony; Weather the filters down there is on or off. This is a direct violation of rule 6, Metaknowledge from my point of view.

Almost all of the Commanding officers got confused about his actions and questioned what their plan is. However, he never told what the idea is even the question wasn't only once, but over three times and more but keep on pushing Delta into Normandy to deploy even they aren't fully geared up. I do think this also applies on rule 2 and 3, but on rule 3, I do not know if this actually applies onto it, so I haven't added up on the list of the broken rules. But requires a checkup.

Soon after the drop on Delta's at 12:15 and when there was no single report about the Queen - Then again after the Delta moved to one of the locations where Tom ordered to and found nothing - They have actually mentioned out the 'Queen isn't here' directly. Another rule 6 broken as they may only saw the large size of the 'Queen' on the camera but never got single information whether it's a Leader or a "Queen" of something else from the Delta as the communications down there was cut off. Also included ordering to Delta to move right up where the Nest's location would be.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/yz2UeZY - On the first annoucement right after the cryo wake
    https://imgur.com/MOE61sY - Mention of the "Queen" directly.

How you would punish the accused:
    Re-considering his place as both CO council and as the CO due to the low RP/Requiring to check onto the metagaming punishment.
    Last edited by Yuliy; 05-20-2019 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Adding screenshot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello this is me Dinkle.

Alright so, the entire round you kept making passive-aggressive announcements that I simply did not appreciate. I am patient so I did not punish you but immediately I knew you wernt an XO worth investing time in.

Me sending Delta to deploy early is not against the rules, it is a thing people do sometimes and is perfectly valid. We know the filters are broken, ask Cakey the one in charge of the map it is not metagaming to know filters are broken.

When I saw Delta getting gibbed by the Queen at like 12:20 I was LEGITIMATELY SHOCKED and I slipped and said 'holy shit the queen ist here' IC or something along the lines. The Xenos made a hive southeast the colony (this is on Trijent). In no other instance did I mention something like that to anyone else except the 3 people in CIC. I was bwoinked for this and the situation was handled by Scsnv and we talked about it. It was a genuine slip up that had no bearing on the round and it feels like you are being extremely petty for other reasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    Alright so, the entire round you kept making passive-aggressive announcements that I simply did not appreciate. I am patient so I did not punish you but immediately I knew you wernt an XO worth investing time in.
    The part why I did not respect you was due to the lack of RP against the other peoples on the round start; Including myself when all of the commanding officers were asking about your plan. I would've to be supportive if you at least, answer onto the questions what others ask instead of pushing the whole Delta into the Normandy while bluntly ignoring all the words around you. Requiring the Log to check onto the low RP, rule 2; Completely ignoring the others but pushing the Delta for the cheese rush.

I was bwoinked for this and the situation was handled by Scsnv and we talked about it.
    Requiring the admin help log on how the incident has been resolved. Quite hoping this hasn't been passed over just because they're a council of the CO and knowing each other; Mostly in this case from what I saw when it's been handled when other players do, gets the direct warning and have a note.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    The part why I did not respect you was due to the lack of RP against the other peoples on the round start; Including myself when all of the commanding officers were asking about your plan. I would've to be supportive if you at least, answer onto the questions what others ask instead of pushing the whole Delta into the Normandy while bluntly ignoring all the words around you. Requiring the Log to check onto the low RP, rule 2; Completely ignoring the others but pushing the Delta for the cheese rush.

Requiring the admin help log on how the incident has been resolved. Quite hoping this hasn't been passed over just because they're a council of the CO and knowing each other; Mostly in this case from what I saw when it's been handled when other players do, gets the direct warning and have a note.
    I was entirely focused on getting Delta deployed. I am sorry I did not RP with you and take you seriously but your passive-aggressiveness and theatrics after did not help in any future interactions with yourself and I. You know you could have just been like "I'll help the Captain with this task he is so focused on" instead of pouting in CIC making dumb announcements.

And yes me and Scsnv talked about it. It was one genuine slip up due to an absolute surprise that only you and 2 other people heard. Like... Why? Why be this petty? This report cant be about this it has to be about what you mentioned earlier about me ignoring you.

Ok put yourself in my shoes. It's 12:20, Delta early deployed. There is no TComms. You check their helmet cam and the first thing you see is this:

Like.... Give me a break I was so shocked.
    Last edited by Imheretohelp; 05-20-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was entirely focused on getting Delta deployed. I am sorry I did not RP with you and take you seriously but your passive-aggressiveness and theatrics after did not help in any future interactions with yourself and I. You know you could have just been like "I'll help the Captain with this task he is so focused on" instead of pouting in CIC making dumb announcements.
    Copy-pasting from the log. First announcement.

- Gooood morning Marines, can't believe we made up to here with such bad and old engines we have back in the Engineerings.

Anyways, we're on the Dam, the call has come up.

We'll gonna check it out what's going on down there. Commander Tom Dinkle will be on charge at today mission. Fingers crossed marines, briefing time will be at 12:20 as soon as I check what the hell is going on.

Let's give a big'ol F to the Delta in the mean time.

Questions after the announcement.
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "Commander."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] asks, "XO reporting, may I, at least, what's in your mind sir?"
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "We do not know if the filtration down there's online or not."

No response has been received at all.

Second announcement.

Right, XO Alysha Cooper again.

I have no idea why the commander is getting the Delta going down that early; 12:15 drop on the Normandy, while also not know how the hell did he even knows the situation down there. We do not have a data if the filter's on or not, but. It's Commander's choice and orders.

Delta, you have 2 minutes to get on the dropship, Normandy. Stay tuned for the Commander's insane orders...

The second question after the announcement.
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "...Commander Tom Dinkle."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "I really want to ask what the plan sir."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "What's, I mean."

Respond, none.

Third and last announcement before stepping away.

Okay. So, again, XO here. I'm still very, very confused what the Commander's plan is and won't answer on my question what they're planning onto, but. Let's get the job done anyways. Briefing's at 12:20. God help us all...

Showing up my opinion on the cheese rush and informing the commands' status
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "Sir. Stop making bad decisions sir. You just sent the Delta without notifying the other commanders."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "Other commanding staffs. We don't know what your plan is at all."

Respond.
    CDRE Tom Dinkle [Command (CO)] says, "XO jesus christ there are BETTER ways to do things"
    CDRE Tom Dinkle [Command (CO)] asks, "Ok?"
    CDRE Tom Dinkle [Command (CO)] says, "I had to get Delta their stuff so I was busy"

SO. Joseph Black's respond.
    LT Joseph Black [Command (SO)] says, "I have no idea what the plan is either. I woke up a bit ago and I've yet to be told anything."

Like... Why? Why be this petty? This report cant be about this it has to be about what you mentioned earlier about me ignoring you.
    This isn't the right place to argue but either to post evidence or to make an excuse as far as I know. Please make a DM on the Discord if you want something to say please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    Copy-pasting from the log. First announcement.

- Gooood morning Marines, can't believe we made up to here with such bad and old engines we have back in the Engineerings.

Anyways, we're on the Dam, the call has come up.

We'll gonna check it out what's going on down there. Commander Tom Dinkle will be on charge at today mission. Fingers crossed marines, briefing time will be at 12:20 as soon as I check what the hell is going on.

Let's give a big'ol F to the Delta in the mean time.

Questions after the announcement.
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "Commander."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] asks, "XO reporting, may I, at least, what's in your mind sir?"
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "We do not know if the filtration down there's online or not."

No response has been received at all.

Second announcement.

Right, XO Alysha Cooper again.

I have no idea why the commander is getting the Delta going down that early; 12:15 drop on the Normandy, while also not know how the hell did he even knows the situation down there. We do not have a data if the filter's on or not, but. It's Commander's choice and orders.

Delta, you have 2 minutes to get on the dropship, Normandy. Stay tuned for the Commander's insane orders...

The second question after the announcement.
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "...Commander Tom Dinkle."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "I really want to ask what the plan sir."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "What's, I mean."

Respond, none.

Third and last announcement before stepping away.

Okay. So, again, XO here. I'm still very, very confused what the Commander's plan is and won't answer on my question what they're planning onto, but. Let's get the job done anyways. Briefing's at 12:20. God help us all...

Showing up my opinion on the cheese rush and informing the commands' status
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "Sir. Stop making bad decisions sir. You just sent the Delta without notifying the other commanders."
    CDR Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper [Command (XO)] says, "Other commanding staffs. We don't know what your plan is at all."

Respond.
    CDRE Tom Dinkle [Command (CO)] says, "XO jesus christ there are BETTER ways to do things"
    CDRE Tom Dinkle [Command (CO)] asks, "Ok?"
    CDRE Tom Dinkle [Command (CO)] says, "I had to get Delta their stuff so I was busy"

SO. Joseph Black's respond.
    LT Joseph Black [Command (SO)] says, "I have no idea what the plan is either. I woke up a bit ago and I've yet to be told anything."

This isn't the right place to argue but either to post evidence or to make an excuse as far as I know. Please make a DM on the Discord if you want something to say please.
    None of this is a rule break. I've played the round like I do all my other rounds and there are Command Staff who can adapt and make themselves useful. I am trying to herd cats to get on the Dropship because people are forgetful or like to ignore orders I just dont have the time to spend 7+ minutes roleplaying with you at CIC. I want to get Delta deployed and I am personally seeing to it.

Anyways why are you posting these logs when the report is about metagaming? SEE I TOLD YOU, THIS IS ABOUT ME IGNORING YOU NOT THIS WEAK METAGAMING ACCUSATION!

I said my peace unless you give me something new I won't continue posting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just dont have the time to spend 7+ minutes roleplaying with you at CIC. I want to get Delta deployed and I am personally seeing to it. Anyways why are you posting these logs when the report is about metagaming? SEE I TOLD YOU, THIS IS ABOUT ME IGNORING YOU NOT THIS WEAK METAGAMING ACCUSATION!

I said my peace unless you give me something new I won't continue posting.
    Highly recommending on reading the list of the rule break - Not only 6, but it includes the rule 2; Especially as a commander where the game and the whitelist request tells you that you require the RPs where you haven't. Using his words as another evidence against breaking the rule 2 and 6 as a commander - With an intention of a cheese run and ignoring the message of spawning as a Commander and the whitelist appeal where he requires to RP and his role is an HRP role but simply ignores the two.
    Last edited by Yuliy; 05-20-2019 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Adding data

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the Delta SL and I'd like to give my perspective on this. We were told at roundstart that we will deploy 12:15 and obviously this was rather hectic so we were in a hurry BUT we definitely did have enough time to gear up. In fact, by the time I got onto the DS (like 12:14), almost the entire squad was there.

So, I am always on board with all CO meme strats and this is no exception. I decided that t-comms will be fixed by other squads and basically ordered the squad to do what Dinkle wanted. We dropped on time and I did consider grabbing a station bounced but decided against it, instead I lead the squad towards southern filtration. We got it in like 20 seconds tops since engineer wasn't bald.

Next we were supposed to go to east filtration and we basically had two routes: either follow the road east or go up the river, then through the hospital. We (and by that I mean the squad as a whole, I didn't give any specific orders since no comms) decided to take the shorter route. This is where we ran into the hive. Now, I admit that I sometimes skip Trijent but I've NEVER seen the hive set up in the Workshop at roundstart. So we did what Delta does and charged ahead into the few enemies there. What I mean to say here is that we didn't consider this to be a meta rush, simply because we didn't expect any opposition. Half the squad was lagging behind on the bridge or even filtration.

As for the IC stuff: the Queen definitely showed up at one point so Dinkle had to have seen her. And the whole "CO shouldn't know the situation groundside" doesn't make sense to me, since we get "satellite images" (maps). And the water literally changes color.
    Last edited by Don; 05-20-2019 at 09:27 PM. Reason: minor stuff

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council will look into this.

Rule 2.

And no massive fuck off walls of text please with arguing. Keep it constructive and respectful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --Dinkle's Announcement

[13:12:44]SAY: ImHereToHelp/(Tom Dinkle) has made Command Announcement: Command Announcement - Delta is deploying at 12:15 to fix the water treatment plants before we land.

Delta get on Normandy by 12:15.

Only Delta

I will literally be at Normandy and flash non-Deltas who go on

DELTA NORMANDY 12:15 FIX WATER TREATMENT PLANTS. - Tom Dinkle (Commanding Officer)

--Lots of ordering for delta to go quickly deploy happens

--Queen mention

[13:31:54]SAY: Tom Dinkle/ImHereToHelp : The queen ist here

--There are PM logs but they are mostly irrelevant as the situation was resolved as IC he would know about the objective to fix filtration as it's a map objective like fixing telecoms.

--The queen aspect was seen as meta-ish for now but it was mostly a slip up which was left with a warning.

---Adminhelps by Yuliy

[13:15:35]ADMIN: HELP: Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper): ...That's concerning on the CO's early deploy and the meta knowlege use if the dam's filter is on or not. Is it a must if I make a report on forums? - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.

[13:22:37]ADMIN: HELP: Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper): ...Am I allowed to get the munity on? - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.
    Last edited by Aceluke; 05-20-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler: