Thread: Waifu Simulator "Monster Prom"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waifu Simulator "Monster Prom"

So...

I have this game called Monster Prom.

Just a game where you date monsters, very simple stuff. If you're into just the dating monsters who are either into you because you caused genocide for prom king/queen or made a demon into a drag-paul racing ruler of the demon hell or establishing a business and making profit. They also recently had a update so there's new things that I never discovered (Though the game is still new to me too.)

To make things simple:
    1. Recommended to have a mic, 'cause you'd want to read the dialogue in ridiculous voices to where people either call it cringey or funny.
    2. Requires discord, this is because I don't really stream much, so we'll be using the discord streaming thing which requires a private group n'such. (I've did this before with others, this game really only requires 1 person to have it, but there's no twitch mode or spectator version. There is a multiplayer version, but you require the game. The game is purely reading with VA and Music being there in the background, so you aren't missing much sound wise.)
    3. Really could use something with pizazz.
    4. Games are long (4-player with a shortgame is 90min while a long game is 120min if I remember correctly, so expect at least 140min game of pure talking, reading, and whatever includes this.)
    5. You will be dating a fishy, floofy, edgy, crazy, greedy, druggy, sportsy, nerdy, roboty, and maybe "me" in the game. There may be more, but hey that's on you to figure out.

If any of you are interested, just lemme know in discord. @Alky|Misfit just DM me and I'll get to you.

Wiki Maintainer Emeritus Sargeantmuffinman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard of the game and seen a few plays. Cool beans.
    George S.Patton once said: No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Good hunting.

Staff from 16 May 2016 to 10th September 2021.