Space Slug - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Space Slug

Marine Name
    Chandler Kadel

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Hak'nak

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Indeed I am banned from FO13 bad deathclaw because I am 1 year younger then what I need to be to play on it.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    Hak'nak was preparing on a yautja ship this was his first real hunt as a youngblood, He waited until they landed near a dropzone for marines, He waited on a tree cloaked for the marines to land, when they landed Hak'nak heard one of the marines on a radio saying "Command we've landed with the reinforcements" Hak'nak stalked them until they separated he killed the unworthy with a plasma caster from the trees, until he got shot with a shotgun in the chest he got flung off the tree, and screeched in pain. He then charged them impaling them to a wall, He slashed open their head and ripped their skull out. This alerted the other marines and they all grouped up. A sudden hiss distracted the marines as a handfull of xenomorphs attacked them, Hak'nak jumped down and began to slash the xenomorphs before being over run and asked for help over his masks radio, but no one showed up. He grabbed a combispear and slashed the xenomorphs cutting them inhalf. [PAST] ever since Hak'nak was a young yautja he always wanted to become a hunter and bring honor to his family. [PRESENT]. After he got done with the aliens he marked himself and all of a sudden a loud *BOOM* happened it was a other yautjas self destructing. He ran to the ship and looked at a screen showing both of them blew themselves up. He turned on the ship and went back to yautja prime.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Predator is quiet and rarely talks unless he needs help or is lost. My predator would stay far unless they're unworthy then he would sneak up and stab their back over and over until they fell, He would stalk them see who's worthy and take them out close up until he got to the worthy marine/xenomorph. So I would be a close up predator unless they're really dangerous and unworthy I would mostly hunt Humans

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A honor duel is when a predator chooses a honorable and worthy human to fight them, Hunts are where the predator goes out to get trophy's from the unworthy/worthy marines/xenomorph

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I intend to help them if they require help, and ask for directions if I am lost, I would generally be nice to them. I would let them in my hunt if they're a new predator

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Ever since the first movie I always loved the predators more then any other alien species in movies or games or shows. And I want to play the game completely with the roles I like.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You started playing on the server this month, and you have less than 30 days here.

You are not eligible for predator.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    You started playing on the server this month, and you have less than 30 days here.

You are not eligible for predator.
    -1 The above reasons alone are enough, However i cant help but feel like this is a meme application, In case its not though here's somethings to improve on for next time,

1. Grammar: Not terrible but nor is it great, Try make sure its polished up right next time, Put fullstops and commas where theyre meant to be.

Pacing/length: This is one of the shortest pred apps ive seen in a long time if not ever. While we dont expect a 3 book series and a sonnet. We would like to see more than one paragraph, which feels like a list of events more that anything which brings me onto the next part of... pacing. ITs well too quick, as i said before it feels like more of a list of events more than anything.

Also "Dosent talk but does" isnt a good personality trait. Also i think you actually need to read our honor code and predator rules. Once more this is a solid _1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    -1 The above reasons alone are enough, However i cant help but feel like this is a meme application, In case its not though here's somethings to improve on for next time,

1. Grammar: Not terrible but nor is it great, Try make sure its polished up right next time, Put fullstops and commas where theyre meant to be.

Pacing/length: This is one of the shortest pred apps ive seen in a long time if not ever. While we dont expect a 3 book series and a sonnet. We would like to see more than one paragraph, which feels like a list of events more that anything which brings me onto the next part of... pacing. ITs well too quick, as i said before it feels like more of a list of events more than anything.

Also "Dosent talk but does" isnt a good personality trait. Also i think you actually need to read our honor code and predator rules. Once more this is a solid _1

-1 for all above reasons
    !!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What everyone else has said. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i smell a DENIED any second now.

If this is a serious application, go look at the approved posts for an idea of the expected effort.
    Last edited by Awesomesauce935; 05-25-2019 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Formatting Error
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like this is a DENIED for all the reasons people have already stated.