User Tag List

Thread: TheoTheTricker - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TheoTheTricker - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    TheoTheTricker
    Character Name?
    Lenny Potts (Usually)
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    QuantumSomething
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goon and TG
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Just yours.
    Reason for Ban
    You or another user of this computer (TheoTheTricker) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:Caught seemingly farming BoS hours, was AFK as a scribe for quite a while. More than one incident of being suspected as such. Appeal to quantumsomething on Discord if you wish to get this lifted. This is namely a ban since you were AFK and unresponsive yet still actively logged in. Do explain yourself and why you didnt ahelp and why there are multiple instances of this to me. This ban was applied by quantumsomething and is a permanent ban. (Ban ID:2940)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I am appealing this ban in hopes I can come back to the world of Fallout SS. In explanation to the night I was banned, I hopped on the server late at night, looking to learn a bit more about the scribes role. I got in, looked around, and I asked another scribe if he could show me how to build some of the machines I always see the Brotherhood making. There were two people in the bunker, both were unresponsive and ignored me. So I decided to read the wiki for a bit, got carried away, and got into some videos, ect,ect until I was tired and went to bed without shutting down my computer. I had it running in the background and I left it overnight and when I came back I had a permaban for the whole server. This was the only rule I found against what I did: "4. The role you spawn in as is the role you should play, joining as a role to desert or otherwise not play it, gets you a jobban." So a perma ban seems over the top to me. As for the other instances, life or something in my life has gotten in the way of my love for playing this game. I am in the middle of a move to a different house right now, my mom lost her job the other day, I am seeking employment, there are things that pull me away and when that happens I rarely shut my computer down because I know I'll be back. But now I know if I ever do play on your server again that I can't just leave my role sitting there, but most of the time I go into the game willing to learn and there is no one willing to teach so I spend an hour on the wiki and get a little frustrated, bored or tired. If you guys are looking for a reason to put your faith in me, I wouldn't mind donating to the server to show my true will. I'm a good player and if you unban me I wont cause you trouble in the future.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can�t tell if this serious or a troll.

This isn�t the bad deathclaw 13 forums bud, this is colonial marines

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So BD reached out to me, and its a legit appeal for bad deathclaw.
    These aren't the forums you're looking for.