User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weapon Attachment Tester

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this doesn't seem like something that gives you accurate values, it literally just takes what's available on the wiki and slaps it into a sheet.

If that's research, then wiki needs to be banned too, this just simplifies loadout planning.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: A weapon to surpass HONK

Items Added: One-handed statistics for you shotgun memers and SMG IOs out there.
    Items Broken: Text wrapping for misc category, you will have to manually enlarge the cell if you have too much text.

A Challenge for You: With the addition of one-handed statistics, you can now get some truly abysmal modifiers on your gun. Some are well beyond my original expectations when I created my rating system. Can YOU create a weapon to surpass HONK? Let me know!

Looking ahead, the next update will add the Spec weapons and some of the survivor guns. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An M39 with Barrel Charger, Quickfire Adapter, Burst Fire Adapter, and submachinegun stock has an accuracy of -10 when one handed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliansl View Post
    An M39 with Barrel Charger, Quickfire Adapter, Burst Fire Adapter, and submachinegun stock has an accuracy of -10 when one handed.
    Impressive, you should try using that in game just to see how wildly the shots go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast Seer View Post
    Update: A weapon to surpass HONK

Items Added: One-handed statistics for you shotgun memers and SMG IOs out there.
    Items Broken: Text wrapping for misc category, you will have to manually enlarge the cell if you have too much text.

A Challenge for You: With the addition of one-handed statistics, you can now get some truly abysmal modifiers on your gun. Some are well beyond my original expectations when I created my rating system. Can YOU create a weapon to surpass HONK? Let me know!

Looking ahead, the next update will add the Spec weapons and some of the survivor guns. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

double buckshot shotguns with gyro and r6, it's an insta-kill weapon if you can land all the shells.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast Seer View Post
    Impressive, you should try using that in game just to see how wildly the shots go.
    Accuracy isn't the spread of bullets, it's whether they hit whatever mobs when they enter that tile.

Also, OP this actually helped me out with my own loadouts. I didn't realize the RDS and Reflex sights both have on-the-move accuracy penalties. I swapped to a flashlight instead and I've actually had substantially better performance with the M41 because of it. In particular, shooting at downed xenos who, for whatever unfathomable reason, still have dodge chances against gunfire.

Accuracy on the move matters way more than accuracy in general. Nobody stands still and shoots unless they want to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tool looks like it just takes what the wiki tells everyone and makes it into a little thing you can easily visualize the positive or negative effects of things without having to math in your head or write things down.

Since the wikis public knowledge, this is completely kosier and I actually really like it.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super cool my dude. Look forward to you updating stuff in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baconmessiah View Post
    Super cool my dude. Look forward to you updating stuff in the future.
    Thank you! I have to travel to a conference this weekend as part of my work, but hope to release the next update by Sunday.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new user is based and unga pilled